What's new

Guide The Assassin's Combo Manual (Deathstroke Combo Thread)

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
I like b22 xx super as a match ender. Overhead starter, hit confirmable, the second hit is quick enough that most won't clash it in time (they're probably even still holding down block by then), and then the super is obviously unclashable itself. I find it reliable and effective.

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
The super part of it is hit confirmable. You need to commit to the b22, but if it's blocked you can abandon the super attempt and still be safe (or throw out a sword spin).

ryublaze

Noob
The super part of it is hit confirmable. You need to commit to the b22, but if it's blocked you can abandon the super attempt and still be safe (or throw out a sword spin).
I still can't hit confirm it. I set the AI to random block and it's hard for me to confirm whether they block or not and whether to go to spin or super.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Work on it. Hit confirming b22 is pretty big.

Oh btw Vagrant, I almost forgot about the B22 xx MB B3 you wanted to test, but the way I see it, hit confirming B22 into MB F3 is so much less of a hassle since it works on everyone.

ryublaze

Noob
Work on it. Hit confirming b22 is pretty big.
Are you guys sure you can hit confirm it? You guys can set the AI to random block and can hit confirm every time? It seems like one of those two hit moves that come out too fast where you can't hit confirm it, like Sektor's b34 in MK9.

Vagrant

Noob
Oh btw Vagrant, I almost forgot about the B22 xx MB B3 you wanted to test, but the way I see it, hit confirming B22 into MB F3 is so much less of a hassle since it works on everyone.

I remember there being some reason why I thought b3 was better but yeah right now i'd say just go with f3

Vagrant

Noob
Are you guys sure you can hit confirm it? You guys can set the AI to random block and can hit confirm every time? It seems like one of those two hit moves that come out too fast where you can't hit confirm it, like Sektor's b34 in MK9.

I watch b2.

If they block the first b2 I buffer spin
If b2 hits I buffer mb f3/b3 bounce cancel thingy

Just gotta focus and get used to it

ryublaze

Noob
I need to see someone do it on video or something cuz it just seems like there are too few frames to hit confirm it.

ryublaze

Noob
Just do B23F2 then. Safe, moderate damage, easy.
I do B22 spin and hit confirm to MB spin. I just want to know for sure if B22 is hit confirmable because just because some moves have 2 hits doesnt mean they can be hit confirmed. Each move has different cancel advantage making hit confirming different for each move. This wasn't really talked about that much in MK9 but I'm pretty sure there were a few characters that had non hit confirmable 2 hit moves. I think Sektor was one of them and I think I remember Perfect Legend telling the community that one of the characters he used couldnt hit confirm one of their moves (I don't remember which character).

LordChozo

Mainless Wanderer
Yeah, I never said it was easy to hit confirm it. Really I wouldn't even worry about canceling to spin (vs super), because you're trying to hit/block confirm two different things there. If you're looking for the potential super, you should have time to confirm whether to hit two buttons simultaneously or not. If you don't, b22 is still safe, so you should be all right.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Just made a few small edits and fixes. I noticed I wrote some incorrect combos in there. If anyone notices any discrepancies, please let me know.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Updated with a general note on what combos I intend on listing, a few meter involved background bounce combos, and super combos. A few notes were thrown in too.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
can someone please tell me

best standard bnb
best overhead bnb
best low starting bnb

there are a lot of combos on the first page and they all look rather similar but if there is a best bnb for these sotuations because maybe they lead to setups or something, please let me know.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
can someone please tell me

best standard bnb
best overhead bnb
best low starting bnb

there are a lot of combos on the first page and they all look rather similar but if there is a best bnb for these sotuations because maybe they lead to setups or something, please let me know.

1. 132, Ji2, 323, F23 xx Flip
2. F3, Ji2, 323, F23 xx Flip
3. B1U2, F3, 323, F23 xx Flip

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
thanks, is there something specific i could do to follow up after these?

Flip gives you the liberty to do whatever you want. Dash once + Jump, Dash twice, Dash back then LowGS, Jump back then LowGS, Jump back then delay AirGS.

I just realized there aren't any Interactable bounce combos. Here are the ones I use:

B1U2 , InterBounce, B3 , J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip
F3 , J2 , 2 x InterBounce, J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip
J3 , 2 x InterBounce , J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip

Also Mikman360 take note of the damage on all combos with F3 or B3. I'll be labbing once the patch drops so we can see how much more damage we'll be doing.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Flip gives you the liberty to do whatever you want. Dash once + Jump, Dash twice, Dash back then LowGS, Jump back then LowGS, Jump back then delay AirGS.

I just realized there aren't any Interactable bounce combos. Here are the ones I use:

B1U2 , InterBounce, B3 , J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip
F3 , J2 , 2 x InterBounce, J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip
J3 , 2 x InterBounce , J3 , 323 , 12 x Sword Flip

Also Mikman360 take note of the damage on all combos with F3 or B3. I'll be labbing once the patch drops so we can see how much more damage we'll be doing.

But I does haz background bounce combos

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I do B22 spin and hit confirm to MB spin. I just want to know for sure if B22 is hit confirmable because just because some moves have 2 hits doesnt mean they can be hit confirmed. Each move has different cancel advantage making hit confirming different for each move. This wasn't really talked about that much in MK9 but I'm pretty sure there were a few characters that had non hit confirmable 2 hit moves. I think Sektor was one of them and I think I remember Perfect Legend telling the community that one of the characters he used couldnt hit confirm one of their moves (I don't remember which character).
Are you trying to hit confirm it into a super? If so, there's a small delay where you have to press R2+L2 after the B22 hits. There's a few times where I get the B22 to hit, but if I mash out my super during it, it won't come out at all. You can also hit confirm B22 into gun shots, spin, or flip. Or MB B3/F3.