What's new

The Armory XL DLC Introduction Series and How to Perform Every Stage Fatality Videos

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I'm confused as to why the first half of the thread are talking about crowds at majors? Did I miss something?

That video pig posted is pretty bad though, I guess that is why some people take headphones right.

Thank you so much for all of this the Armory Videos realy informative and helpful.The Stage Fatality Vid (agree better late than never :) Stream of the Pool matches (NRS 2 H. Pool Stream Time?? what is the next joke watch EVO on Instagramm we uploaded the coolest Screenshots from the Grand Final) loved your Commentary with K Prime Entertaining and always on Point.

Skedar70

Noob
I remember an episode of the armory that showed the gaps in Kotal war god variation. This was really helpful. It would be cool to have an advanced series that shows the most common used tools by a character in a specific variation and how to get around them, when you can poke, when you can armor, what options you have to make a read on etc. You can go to the lab and investigate match ups but sometimes its easier to have it all summarized in a video. Pig, REO or Brady would be ideal for these kind of videos.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I remember an episode of the armory that showed the gaps in Kotal war god variation. This was really helpful. It would be cool to have an advanced series that shows the most common used tools by a character in a specific variation and how to get around them, when you can poke, when you can armor, what options you have to make a read on etc. You can go to the lab and investigate match ups but sometimes its easier to have it all summarized in a video. Pig, REO or Brady would be ideal for these kind of videos.
Noted

Will deliver this