What's new

The Armory XL DLC Introduction Series and How to Perform Every Stage Fatality Videos

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
Someone tries to do something cool and innovative for the community and gets shit on by people. Smh f that dude Pig.

Back on topic, I'm really glad to see more of the armory. It's fun and different. I watched all of these and I like how you give people a guideline on how the characters play. I'm looking forward to more of the episodes!
...I also caught the casuals with you and Dragon good stuff dude always fun to watch you play.

Espio

Kokomo
I cleaned this thread guys. When people are trying to be productive and contribute, don't try to make them look bad based on something unrelated to the thread at hand.

People doing this have been warned already.

I personally have not gotten to watch the footage yet so I'm curious how this all will look. It's awesome that there's such a huge plethora of talent in the community.

This was supposed to be released by Machinima March 1st but for many reasons not needed it was delayed to the point where it was dated. So I'm releasing it myself for those who need it. The series was suppose to come out March 1st but better late than never.

Enjoy

How to do every Stage Fatality in MKXL

Intro to Leatherface

Intro to Alien

Intro to Triborg

Intro to BRC
I did them with every Character usually the Fatality move get's added to the Finisher Move List but not from Tremor (I play on PS4) can somebody test this on Xbox.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Not entirely sure what happened in here but I watched the Bo Rai Cho video as I still know absolutely nothing about the character so thanks for the vids.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This is sad. I'd go fuck my wife till she couldn't stand straight if this happened to me.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks for the vids Pig. Sorry you got boned by Machinima.
Hmm not really boned, wasn't really shafted

Extremely hard to detail correctly, I'm still partnered w Machinima and making videos for them

Just really not worth detailing but I could

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
How has a fight never happened? All that bullshit needs to be regulated. Guy to pig's right shoulder was clearly interfering. TO's should address this for future events. Otherwise, if I ever make it offline I'm passing out release forms to anyone within 5 feet of me that talking shit will be bad for their health.
I only step in when people get too close. That shit would've not been tolerated at one of my events. Fights do happen, not in MK. Usually Marvel though.

@Pig Of The Hut i support you not shaking that guys hand and applaud you for not socking one of those guys.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Holy shit. I really wish this existed when i first started playing MK9 or Injustice. This is the perfect introduction to fighting games from notations, basic strats and more. This is really well done and it even looks professional. Top notch stuff pig