What's new

The "AMAZING" video features Kung Lao + a yet 2B announced fighter! and Smoke "maybe" return!!

I thought the glowing clothes was just one of his variations? But would be cool if it had some relevance to the storyline how he came back or something. Like this pic
I find irony that Kung Lao, one of Liu Kang's friends and equal, looks like his arch nemesis, Shang Tsung.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
NRS HQ is in Chicago, right? According to my trusty friend Google, it's about to turn midnight there.

Hades

Noob
Is this being released on wednesday in america? Hopefully i'll wake up tomorrow morning to an all new reveal! Also does anyone here have any idea when the game is being released in NZ/Australia? We better not get it a week later or any of that bull shit

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Is this being released on wednesday in america? Hopefully i'll wake up tomorrow morning to an all new reveal! Also does anyone here have any idea when the game is being released in NZ/Australia? We better not get it a week later or any of that bull shit
NZ gets it on the 16th of April.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I don't get all the disappointment about Skarlet being unlikely to make it to MKX. She was a perfect example of the "palette swap" complain about MK, a totally non creative character. Her hard execution play style being unique does not change anything. Her visual design, concept and lore is total crap. Play style varies from game to game but a poor concept is always a poor concept.

As for the reveal, I agree with those saying it won't be Liu Kang. They just revealed a Shaolin fighter. And besides Kang doesn't make a great reveal, as good as he is. I wasn't a big fan of Smoke in MK9 either. I thought he had a very flat play style. The things I said about Skarlet also applies to Smoke to some extent but Smoke was conceived a long time ago and he is inherently more creative. But he does need a rework if he is in MKX.

I'm hoping for one from Shang Tsung, Sektor, Jade, Shinnok and Ermac.

Hades

Noob
Pretty much anyone, from the looks of things. MightyApe and JB Hi-Fi have Goro, and they're probably cheaper than EB.
Hopefully i see you online when mk x comes out then man. Do you have an xbox one or plan on getting one?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Hopefully i see you online when mk x comes out then man. Do you have an xbox one or plan on getting one?
I'm only gonna be on PS4 for the moment, but I'm considering getting an XB1 when I no longer live in poverty.

Hades

Noob
I'm only gonna be on PS4 for the moment, but I'm considering getting an XB1 when I no longer live in poverty.
Awesome. Hopefully new zealand gets a pretty good scene and we can play offline events. I'm guessing they're only really in auckland though right?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Awesome. Hopefully new zealand gets a pretty good scene and we can play offline events. I'm guessing they're only really in auckland though right?
I know Standing Fierce does stuff in Auckland, although I'm pretty sure their site says they do Wellington and Christchurch too. Mostly Auckland, though.