What's new

The "AMAZING" video features Kung Lao + a yet 2B announced fighter! and Smoke "maybe" return!!

trufenix

bye felicia
The last time this happened they revealed lex with that dreadful cg nonsense trailer that wasn't even relevant. I do not have high hopes. I wish they would just keep their traps shut until April. I'm tired.

Dust

Iron Dragon
I will definitely not going to be as happy if Skarlet doesn't make the cut in MKX, man it will be like the freakin tip of the cake but without the cake damn!

#TheHopeIsDying
Eddy Wang if Jataaka showed up over Sareena or Skarlet what would be your disposition be?

And let's be obvious, if the reveal is tomorrow with the comic, it's going to be a character from it. Kenshi, Takeda, Fox,... Hsu Hao:DOGE

Lo0py

Noob
I will definitely not going to be as happy if Skarlet doesn't make the cut in MKX, man it will be like the freakin tip of the cake but without the cake damn!

#TheHopeIsDying
I know, she would fit the MKX enviroment and simply is.. an awesome kharacter, and want to see more details / story of her.

Really hoping they take advantage of costumes and variations. Like bi Han and Kuai lang sub zero in mk 9. If. Tarkartans are in the game, they could have a grunt tarkartan, baraka, and new tarkartan. They just need to work around the intro specific dialogue. Maybe have it triggered by the costume you choose.

It says that there is a new portal stage, the curious thing is that from this portal, Tarkatans came out killing humans and dragged them back to the portal "Did we saw more than we should" maybe is something related to the story mode.
Sounds like another earth realm invasion and that's the background environment?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My body is ready for the reveal.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I don't even care who it is, just please show me some more gameplay. And, I can't believe I'm saying this right now.. but, I'm kind of excited to see Kung Lao. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME