What's new

The "AMAZING" video features Kung Lao + a yet 2B announced fighter! and Smoke "maybe" return!!

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
The DOA female character should be revealed January 15th on Thursday, not tomorrow on Wednesday. I am keeping an eye out for that one too ;)
same difference point is I'm super excited. Unfortunately one of my ways to excess to let off every is to rapidly crack my neck in twitchy motion I think I'm scaring the customers

Gotta say, I really don't care for any of the female ninja's in the previous game being in (Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Skarlet)... Not that I don't want them- so much as I don't want to deal with what will probably happen:
1) They'd probably redesign their outfits to be more "Cassie Cage" than "Sonya Blade" if you know what I mean
2) This will cause untold amounts of wailing and grinding of teeth on the forum "It's different and therefore it's ruined!"

We need more female characters, but I hope this is by the way of new ones we haven't seen before.

Ed, if you're finally done trolling with my emotions, I'll take back all the vile nasty things I said about you to my mom.

Reactions: JDM

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Gotta say, I really don't care for any of the female ninja's in the previous game being in (Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Skarlet)... Not that I don't want them- so much as I don't want to deal with what will probably happen:
1) They'd probably redesign their outfits to be more "Cassie Cage" than "Sonya Blade" if you know what I mean
2) This will cause untold amounts of wailing and grinding of teeth on the forum "It's different and therefore it's ruined!"

We need more female characters, but I hope this is by the way of new ones we haven't seen before.
I hate small hitboxes :(

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
last chance to Skarlet to be in the game, could be as a slightly later DLC option, but if not, ok , let's see who will be the female options NRS gonna chose to be in this game ....

if Tanya, Sareena, Kitana, Mileena or Li Mei , any of these make it as roster part in MKX instead of Skarlet, that's fine then.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
I don't think any current character would get boon this excited. I'm guessing he really wants to show off one of their new creations