What's new

The 5 Gods of Armor

Flagg

Noob
that was exactly what I though plus elbow is the only safe move on wiff in the game
Pretty sure you can interupt Reptiles ex elbow half way through with a 6/7 frame move.

Anyway, forgot about Skarlet. Skarlet, Kung lao and Rain have armour that can lead into massive damage. Best armour in the game no doubt.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol you trolling right, if you think she gonna do it njp

Sent from the PND Haters Ball
I knew it could be NJP'd, but some were saying it requires you to be from a specific range to cleanly do it, as far as I remembered.

It is not as simple as you make it sound. You can't just say "oh my opponent has a bar of meter so I'll just hold block". You have to bait out the armor moves. Good opponents will will sit on their meter until an opportune moment.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Pretty sure you can interupt Reptiles ex elbow half way through with a 6/7 frame move.

Anyway, forgot about Skarlet. Skarlet, Kung lao and Rain have armour that can lead into massive damage. Best armour in the game no doubt.
You can interupt it but not on reaction a wiffed elbow will only be punished on read

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I'm talking bout chars who we see the most using armor moves frequently to get out of bad situation or to punish there opponent and I did include Rain as one of the 5 gods of armour and I think I should of had add skarlet as well don't no yet. The reason behind me not adding Kung Lao is becasue (This could be a maybe) his Ex Whirlwind spin is not safe on block, it has -13 frame disavantage so any attack below 13 frames can beat it and in a way you can kind of tell that your opponent is about to do the spin.