What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Background bounce combos are a fantastic way to get meterless damage as Flash. I hardly see people utilize that bounce online. They should do. It's fantastic.

I have tried some of the stages that have no background bounce and it is just way better to have it. I have a great non clash setup on asylum now for 70%ish but it still is not worth it without that interact.

So still loving watch tower high or low. I just really cannot justify picking another stage except maybe fortress of solitude on non power characters.

I just decided to try and pick up flash ,and hopefully he can become my new main. Does anyone here mind giving me some easy go to combos? Like what are your bnbs midscreen? How do you guys like to pressure ,and do other things like close in etc. I'm going to be reading around this forum, so if you could just point me to a few specific threads I'd be very grateful.

Xenrail

Noob
I just decided to try and pick up flash ,and hopefully he can become my new main. Does anyone here mind giving me some easy go to combos? Like what are your bnbs midscreen? How do you guys like to pressure ,and do other things like close in etc. I'm going to be reading around this forum, so if you could just point me to a few specific threads I'd be very grateful.
check stickies. as for post launch combos 11, b22f3 xx bf2 is pretty easy. post trait & launch df1 x5, b22f3 xx bf2

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Any air-to-air combos?
I think basically you're going to want to try to do 11, b22f3 lightning charge. I'm pretty sure that it's possible after air to air j1, j2 or j3.

If you get an air to air in the corner, go for 11,11,11,11 (sometimes you can only hit 11 three times), 112 lightning charge instead.

Error

DF2+R2
Not sure if this is viable in a match, but if you read a jump in and cancel D2 into trait you can follow up with LKx4 B2xxLK B22F2 LC (basically the regular bnb) for around 41%

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Not sure if this is viable in a match, but if you read a jump in and cancel D2 into trait you can follow up with LKx4 B2xxLK B22F2 LC (basically the regular bnb) for around 41%
very viable in a match i do it all the time, its great meterless 41%. you can also do a d2 interrupt or a d2 after a blocked d2 if they don't respect the frame trap and do it as well its really good.

Xenrail

Noob
think cd jr did this several times at a recent leveluplive or something

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Who does D2 in their combos? Its a waist. it takes damage away from the combo. I know y'all know this

PaYizT

Say it with your chest .
Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with telling what are the best bnbs to use with flash mid screen , air to airs , corner combos, wakeups , just looking for simple easy to pull off to start not too many ,and also trait combos thanks in advance.

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with telling what are the best bnbs to use with flash mid screen , air to airs , corner combos, wakeups , just looking for simple easy to pull off to start not too many ,and also trait combos thanks in advance.
Please use the forums and read what is available first. Thank you.

Xenrail

Noob
you could try reading the very first post and seeing which ones you prefer lmao. i made sure to list the damage range as well as descriptive annotations for more detail

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Most damaging corner combo(without transition) for 1 bar, b22, mb sonic pound, b3, j3, 12, 11, 112, lighting charge. 48%(50% with j1).