What's new

Guide "That was Speed Force" - The Flash Combo Discussion v2

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Ah darn, then it's bad execution on my part.

Ty!
As for as I remember, before the patch it worked on everybody, but some characters required you to walk forward like 1 step before the d2, and it was a pretty tight link. Now it's basically easy since d2 has almost zero recovery

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
for corner combos, you can do 21, 11, 11, 11, 112 to get a bit more damage.

112 MB sonic pound, 21, 11, 11, 11, 112 light charge does 47%.
As for meterless corner, you can always do b22f3 lightning kick regardless of stance, if you hold the lightning kick for a short time. B22f3 lightning kick, 21, 11, 112 lightning charge does 45%

I'm pretty sure that in basically every case in the corner, you can do 21, 11, 11, 11, 112 lightning charge to get 1 or 2% more.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
32, d2, b22f3, lighting charge 25%(add in jump 1 28%, add in jump 2 26%) Midscreen meterless no interactions combo. Also finally got a video of the standing reset combo done on flash works on the entire cast,

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
32, d2, b22f3, lighting charge 25%(add in jump 1 28%, add in jump 2 26%) Midscreen meterless no interactions combo. Also finally got a video of the standing reset combo done on flash works on the entire cast,

Good shit. Flash has a lot of weird standing resets that arent very consistent. maybe this will be the to go combo for resets!

I found this one in the corner, the problem is it doesnt do much damage at all and it puts YOU in the corner, but i just see that as another mindgame because theyll be blocking back towards the corner most likely

b22~LK MB, and then 32 at the highest possible level. your opponent lands on the other side of you, and you can mix it up with d12 or f2, f3 whatever :p

BoricuaHeat

Good shit. Flash has a lot of weird standing resets that arent very consistent. maybe this will be the to go combo for resets!

I found this one in the corner, the problem is it doesnt do much damage at all and it puts YOU in the corner, but i just see that as another mindgame because theyll be blocking back towards the corner most likely

b22~LK MB, and then 32 at the highest possible level. your opponent lands on the other side of you, and you can mix it up with d12 or f2, f3 whatever :p
Ah yeah, first combo I did was that exact one; the optimized one I found later on was b22, LK MB, d2, b3, walk back and 32(weird timing), about 35%. However the down side is with landing the reset with no trait leaves you at -14 something ridiculous.

You trade in 10% for a chance at the extra 37% for the kill well worth it. I'll be sure to post the better reset tomorrow(less damage but even more options).

BoricuaHeat

AK Harold Thanks bro trying hard to get all my tech out there for better players to abuse. Also here are two videos featuring the guaranteed 50/50 reset against people trying to backdash

And here's another video featuring what you can do with the above reset instead of just overhead/low mix up, you can dash just before they land for a grounded cross up, keep in mind you are still at plus frames(+7 if I remember right still testing).

If the videos comes out with frame delay to some of you let me know Ill re upload.

Forgive the shaking ass check potato cam skills, using my ipad for these vids.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'

If the videos comes out with frame delay to some of you let me know Ill re upload.

Forgive the shaking ass check potato cam skills, using my ipad for these vids.
Dude. Sick. I usually don't go for stuff like this with Flash, but this one actually seems worth it :v

BoricuaHeat

Dude. Sick. I usually don't go for stuff like this with Flash, but this one actually seems worth it :v
I need to level up and play against higher level players with this tech, to show off its potential. But for now just gotta keep find stuff for Flash!

So I do not know if Zyphox posted his non clash tech, but every Flash player should have it. These are non clash combos that do decent damage.
Midscreen
1hit > LK mb > trait > b3 > b3
1hit > SP mb > SP far mb > b3 > b3 (used more to wall carry for transition damage)
1hit > LK mb > SP far mb > b3 > b3 (swaps sides)

Corner
1hit > SP mb > f3 > b3
f3 > b3

Obviously you can fit in more than one hit in most cases. The LK are clashable but most players right now are trained to Clash after launch + trait. So stick to SP mb combos for guaranteed and LK if you want to option your trait. If they clash the LK on hit then your trait is saved and your next hit negates any advantage to be had by clashing there. Also corner smash interactables and background bounce are clashable but the other interacts you can use as non clash.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
So I do not know if Zyphox posted his non clash tech, but every Flash player should have it. These are non clash combos that do decent damage.
Midscreen
1hit > LK mb > trait > b3 > b3
1hit > SP mb > SP far mb > b3 > b3 (used more to wall carry for transition damage)
1hit > LK mb > SP far mb > b3 > b3 (swaps sides)

Corner
1hit > SP mb > f3 > b3
f3 > b3

Obviously you can fit in more than one hit in most cases. The LK are clashable but most players right now are trained to Clash after launch + trait. So stick to SP mb combos for guaranteed and LK if you want to option your trait. If they clash the LK on hit then your trait is saved and your next hit negates any advantage to be had by clashing there. Also corner smash interactables and background bounce are clashable but the other interacts you can use as non clash.
:)

Love the "long extended videos" that you have haha. . . seriously though they go through different circumstances that are very important since many setups change drastically depending on entry hit and player reaction of left/right.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I'm not sure if this has been said. But did you guys know you can d1 xx Background bounce intractable?