What's new

That Game Store Presents NEC Tournament Sponsorship (Now sending up to 9 players)

This isn't a big deal what I'm Gonna say but this will be my last injustice tournament to focus on be successful at ki and growing the ki scene in sova; however, sova injustice is still like family to me and.will always be family to me.I'll also will be commetating the 2nd stream for inju

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This isn't a big deal what I'm Gonna say but this will be my last injustice tournament to focus on be successful at ki and growing the ki scene in sova; however, sova injustice is still like family to me and.will always be family to me.I'll also will be commetating the 2nd stream for inju
My Thunda comin for dat ass

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
2 DAYS TILL THIS BABY GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Please tune in to twitch.tv/mr_aquaman and twitch.tv/thatgamestore! I will post up a link to double view both streams as multiple tournaments will be starting after injustice gets rolling around 1pm. KI, MK, Ultra, Marvel, KOF, the works.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
This is tomorrow! I have gathered my cupcake supplies and all the outta state people will get a little box for cupcakes to take back with em. :3

I'm scared of the potential surprise guest ;~;