What's new

That Game Store Presents NEC Tournament Sponsorship (Now sending up to 9 players)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
@Mr Aquaman what happens if we already paid for our NEC entry? Also Injustice and MK has Free entry.
Money can be used on traveling expenses/food/taking me out to a nice dinner. And are you saying you're gonna beat Mr Aquafraud?! Indie our hero?

Hmmmm? Will there be an appearance by the Hawkgirl of the south...er south than Va?

Will Captain Oxygen make an appearance at TGS???

maybe i dunno
If Decay comes y'all can do another LoBill mirror. :p

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Money can be used on traveling expenses/food/taking me out to a nice dinner. And are you saying you're gonna beat Mr Aquafraud?! Indie our hero?

Hmmmm? Will there be an appearance by the Hawkgirl of the south...er south than Va?

If Decay comes y'all can do another LoBill mirror. :p
I will attempt to be the people's hero. Unless KDZ shows up. Then i will attempt to avoid him at all costs. The struggle is real. Also its good to know the money can be used to buy cheese steaks. Also are you confirmed to bring baked Goods?

Awkward Sloth

I will attempt to be the people's hero. Unless KDZ shows up. Then i will attempt to avoid him at all costs. The struggle is real. Also its good to know the money can be used to buy cheese steaks. Also are you confirmed to bring baked Goods?
Traveling expenses then cheese steaks. I will bring the baked goods yes. Which kinda cupcakes though I'm not sure yet.
What's everybody's request?

Indecisive

Traveling expenses then cheese steaks. I will bring the baked goods yes. Which kinda cupcakes though I'm not sure yet.
What's everybody's request?
Basic Cupcakes with not chocolate frosting. I would also like the cupcake to not be chocolate as well.

Awkward Sloth

Basic Cupcakes with not chocolate frosting. I would also like the cupcake to not be chocolate as well.
Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting? What about white chocolate frosting?
I also have my carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting.

Indecisive

Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting? What about white chocolate frosting?
I also have my carrot cake recipe with cream cheese frosting.
Ya vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. Or any other frosting that is not chocolate. I have never tried white chocolate frosting. I have never tried carrot cake.

Awkward Sloth

Ya vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting. Or any other frosting that is not chocolate. I have never tried white chocolate frosting. I have never tried carrot cake.
My carrot cake is soaked in a buttermilk glaze overnight, has small amounts of flaked coconut and crushed pineapple in it. I don't like carrot cake but everyone I know raves about the recipe. You may like it.

I'm only making 3 different kinda cupcakes. So 1 is vanilla with vanilla frosting for you (so your buns better be here)
Carrot cake cupcakes
And last type is up in the air.
Crowd source. What did y'all like?
@Mr Aquaman

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
My carrot cake is soaked in a buttermilk glaze overnight, has small amounts of flaked coconut and crushed pineapple in it. I don't like carrot cake but everyone I know raves about the recipe. You may like it.

I'm only making 3 different kinda cupcakes. So 1 is vanilla with vanilla frosting for you (so your buns better be here)
Carrot cake cupcakes
And last type is up in the air.
Crowd source. What did y'all like?
@Mr Aquaman
My mustache longs for icing to be licked from the holy hairs upon my lip

@Indecisive I will prolly have them just add whatever prereg was to the cash, cant remember if it was 30 or 40. But yeah. Last time we did a pot bonus of 100$ directly to the winner but we will be spreading the money around more just to help more guys out, its not a direct sponsorship, but paid registration and extra cash.

I will be proving pizza for everyone as well as the stream. Random Seeding then I will move guys based on location. Unless @KDZ randomly makes it then I seed him 4th.

If a bunch of you guys make it I might cry honestly lol. I need to get the owner of the store on here.

Indecisive

@Indecisive I will prolly have them just add whatever prereg was to the cash, cant remember if it was 30 or 40. But yeah. Last time we did a pot bonus of 100$ directly to the winner but we will be spreading the money around more just to help more guys out, its not a direct sponsorship, but paid registration and extra cash.

I will be proving pizza for everyone as well as the stream. Random Seeding then I will move guys based on location. Unless @KDZ randomly makes it then I seed him 4th.

If a bunch of you guys make it I might cry honestly lol. I need to get the owner of the store on here.
Nods okay awesome. Thank you. it was 30-35 if you did early reg. Its 40 now. I will do my best. I get my schedule next week i think so i will know by then.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune

I might get @Kinetic Balding1 to come

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
A late addition but we will also be running a KI side tournament as well. Will update to op once I get further details. Ill try and get hatake osawa to stream. Or something. CCCCCCOMBO breaker

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
@Kinetic Balding1

Also GUYS THIS IS 1 WEEK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!

new schedule

Doors open at 11:00am Sign up will start then.

12:30 PM Injustice Sign ups will end
1:000 PM Injustice will Start

1:30 PM Killer instinct sign ups will end
2:00 PM Killer Instinct will start (Tentatively)

3:00 PM Ultra sign ups will end
3:30 PM Ultra will start (Tentatively)

4:00 PM Mortal Kombat 9 Sign up ends
4:30 PM Mortal Kombat 9 will start (Tentatively)

4:30 PM KOF sign ups will end
5:00 PM KOF will start (Tentatively)

6:30 PM Marvel Sign ups will end
7:00 PM Marvel will start (Tentatively)

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Injustice/MK9 will be streamed at twitch.tv/mr_aquaman

KI/ULTRA/MARVEL will be streamed on twitch.tv/thatgamestore

if mk doesnt last that long I will stream KOF as well because I love watching our boy Foomy tear it up