What's new

Thank You

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'm really really sorry to hear that such a terrible thing has happened to you and your family.

Hang in there buddy, remember that you'll never be alone.

I'm sorry to see that, Scar.

We were hoping that he would be given more time, but that did not happen.
Death is inevitable; it's only a matter of time. Take what you have and cherish it.
For what this ordeal is worth, you will be made a better man because of it.
How do you think your Dad felt when his parents died? This is a natural part of the cycle of life, but it does not mean we shouldn't feel sorrow or grief.

SLy

Noob
Cant even fathom the thought of how you feel right now. Keep your head up man. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Damn...my heart sank when I read the second half of your post..I know it will be tough but I feel you will get through this because we are all here for you and as you have read quite a few in the community have walked through your shoes in one way or another, please dont be afraid to ask their advice and how they handled loss. Im really sorry Scar, your family will be in my thoughts.

I am sorry to hear that Scar and I know what your going through. I just lost my mother at the end of February, and the last time I got to see her was on life support. I could not stand there and watch them pull the plug on her because I was already a wreck. It is extremely hard to deal with something like this as I find myself missing her so much at times now and living with such regrets I can do nothing but cry. It will get easier with time, I am told, but it is still so hard. What helped me though is that I wrote her a letter and told her all the things I ever wanted to tell her, but never got the chance, and had my aunt read it on my behalf at her funeral. At least that gave me some sort of closure to these matters because I know she was there and she heard me. Don't dwell on the negative just know he is is better now, and he is no longer in pain. If you ever need anyone to talk to on the matter just hit me up I would be glad to meet you for a beer and just hang out with you, as I know the worst times are the times when you are alone. Just try and keep yourself busy and take one day at a time. Over!

peachyO

Noob
i cry for you, buddy. there just are no words in any language that will comfort you adequately, nor tell you how immensely sorry i am that this resulted as it did. i will pray for you and your family's sanity, security, and healing. i can only offer you my condolences and my moral support. i am deeply sorry this has happened, and, while i make it a point to speak only for myself, on this occasion i know that i can say that all of TYM mourns as one with you. may your father rest in peace, out of pain and suffering and in the comforting presence of those who went before. peace and love to you.

p.s. in honor of your father, i have changed my profile pic. i hope you will see it as the sign of respect it is intended to be. i will happily change it back if you so desire.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Scar,
I do not know you.. But I know much about loss. Here is something by Charles Swindoll that helps me.

ATTITUDE
"The longer I live,the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, then education, then money, then circumstances, than failure, than success.. Then what others think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a corporation, a church or a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you..we are in charge of our attitudes."

Sorry for your loss.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
This is why I'm sometimes glad I never had a father. Just would be another I would miss. Scar I may never know what its like to have a father but I know what its like to be going through something like this and I'm really sorry.

In the end its always all about hype.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Condolences Scar, you and your father have been in my thoughts. So sorry about the outcome. Remember this community is here for you if you need anything.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Wow.... I'm so sorry. That's all I can really say as a 16 year old, because this just seems surreal to me that something like this has happened. It just doesn't seem real. Therefore, I can't even fathom what you are going through right now. Condolences from myself and all of Team Yardley, you are undoubtedly one of our favorite players and people in the community, and we wish you best of luck in these tough times. Stay strong.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I just want to thank the community for showing support when i needed it the most despite any quarrels we have had, especially m2dave, in the end its all about hype, never really had any serious problems with u, and liking my status showed me what kind of guy you really where, and for the past from me to u i apologize, i apologize to anyone who might feel ill towards me, but i did it all just to build intensity and excitement and buzz in the community, moving forward i dont know what todays transactions will make me into, anti social? Suicidal maybe? Deeply depressed? ( well already there ) but im here to announce that the medical team for my dad announced that he is infact brain dead, and the family has decided to pull the plug in the next 2 or 3 days, i looked at my dad today all swollen, tubes in his mouth, bandage on his head, cathadar in his groin, and tubes going in and out of his body from god knows where, and drool running down his mouth constantly that i had to keep whiping, i dont see my dad anymore, i just see a shell of his former self... But anyway ill update this later i have to talk to my cousin.
My deepest condolences and both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
he is infact brain dead
Holy goddamn fucking shit, bro.
Deepest condolences. Trust me I know what it's like to see somebody go.
Hold onto the living and let the dead go. That's how I managed to accept it.
And no, there is no shame in crying. Fuck any dicktard that says so.

#supportscarfullthrottle

Ill tell u what the human body and the higher power that is god is an amazing thing, miracles do happen, all ur prayers have indeed payed off and wasnt for nothing just as my mom had to make the powerful decision of pulling the plug in a couple of days, her and my sister had a dream and so did i, both of them had a dream that my dad opened his eyes, and i had a dream that he called me on the phone and asked me did i have to work ( something he did and checked with me on daily) and guess what, TODAY MY DAD OPENED HIS EYES!, god this has the be the happiest news ive had all week and in my entire life, hes still on the machine and cant move but he is blinking, the doctors say their is brain damage but even tho he cant move or talk i know that my dad is still there deep inside the prison that is his body right now, he can hear and he understands us, i think when everyone said their final goodbyes yesterday it gave him the boost to pull through, it angers me that the doctors made us make a decision in only a week of my dad being in the hospital the brain is the most delicate part of the human body, u cant expect someone to make a recovery in only a week, these things take time, if my dad was rdy to go he wouldnt have opened his eyes, now my mom and sister had the dream of him opening his eyes, and i had the dream o him talking to me again, is that a sign that later on my dream will become a reality also in the future? I hope so!, thank u guys ur prayers have really proven to be effective and this is proof!, the next step is in order to take my dad out of the hospital they will have to cut a hole in his throat and stomach to feed him and help him breath until he gets better the good thing is that it is reservable, i will keep praying for him that he will atleast get back to basic functioning skills, me and my fam will help him every step of the way, if god wants to take him then he will when the time is right, but for now him still being here after brain damage a heart attack and over 11 strokes that there is still purpose for my father here... It proves the he is indeed a fighter.

Ill tell u what the human body and the higher power that is god is an amazing thing, miracles do happen, all ur prayers have indeed payed off and wasnt for nothing just as my mom had to make the powerful decision of pulling the plug in a couple of days, her and my sister had a dream and so did i, both of them had a dream that my dad opened his eyes, and i had a dream that he called me on the phone and asked me did i have to work ( something he did and checked with me on daily) and guess what, TODAY MY DAD OPENED HIS EYES!, god this has the be the happiest news ive had all week and in my entire life, hes still on the machine and cant move but he is blinking, the doctors say their is brain damage but even tho he cant move or talk i know that my dad is still there deep inside the prison that is his body right now, he can hear and he understands us, i think when everyone said their final goodbyes yesterday it gave him the boost to pull through, it angers me that the doctors made us make a decision in only a week of my dad being in the hospital the brain is the most delicate part of the human body, u cant expect someone to make a recovery in only a week, these things take time, if my dad was rdy to go he wouldnt have opened his eyes, now my mom and sister had the dream of him opening his eyes, and i had the dream o him talking to me again, is that a sign that later on my dream will become a reality also in the future? I hope so!, thank u guys ur prayers have really proven to be effective and this is proof!, the next step is in order to take my dad out of the hospital they will have to cut a hole in his throat and stomach to feed him and help him breath until he gets better the good thing is that it is reservable, i will keep praying for him that he will atleast get back to basic functioning skills, me and my fam will help him every step of the way, if god wants to take him then he will when the time is right, but for now him still being here after brain damage a heart attack and over 11 strokes that there is still purpose for my father here... It proves the he is indeed a fighter.
I'm going to keep this short because I feel so much for you

You are an amazing person scar, pure at heart.
I am so happy for you and your family and your dad's recovery.
I never gave up hope or praying, and I AM SO GRATEFUL for your father's recovery.

Soon will be the day where you two will hug, exchange valuable words, and continue enjoying life again.

ryublaze

Noob
I was about to say sorry but then I read this post and now I feel really happy for you and your dad. I'm glad he pulled through. :)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
One of those posts where a "like" just doesn't do it justice.

After reading that first post, all of our collective hearts were straining for you and hoping you and your family would be okay. Then with these words, I don't know it's like storm clouds just parted for sunshine. As sad as we all were, we're just as happy to hear about this miracluous turnaround.

I know you're not out of the woods yet and it's not going to be easy, but please keep the updates coming man :) We're all pulling for you

Fucking hell, man! He's a true champ!

I actually do have these "prophetic dreams" frequently. Though they aren't as clear or vivid as you seem to describe, probably because in this instance, it means so much more to you and your family.