What's new

Thank You

I just want to thank the community for showing support when i needed it the most despite any quarrels we have had, especially m2dave, in the end its all about hype, never really had any serious problems with u, and liking my status showed me what kind of guy you really where, and for the past from me to u i apologize, i apologize to anyone who might feel ill towards me, but i did it all just to build intensity and excitement and buzz in the community, moving forward i dont know what todays transactions will make me into, anti social? Suicidal maybe? Deeply depressed? ( well already there ) but im here to announce that the medical team for my dad announced that he is infact brain dead, and the family has decided to pull the plug in the next 2 or 3 days, i looked at my dad today all swollen, tubes in his mouth, bandage on his head, cathadar in his groin, and tubes going in and out of his body from god knows where, and drool running down his mouth constantly that i had to keep whiping, i dont see my dad anymore, i just see a shell of his former self... But anyway ill update this later i have to talk to my cousin.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I liked this post, for the first half and then read the last half and felt bad for liking it.

I am sorry for your loss Scar. Take this time to say goodbye and relish in the fact that you will get closure that a lot of people don't have. Your family and friends are all there including us to support you. He sounds like a great man, and if there is a reward for being on this earth relish in the fact that he created you, and for that, deserves the best that an afterlife has to offer.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Thats sad to hear man. Just be strong, TYM is here for you and if you wanna talk, you can always send me a message.
Anyway take care dude.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Aw man Scar.. My heart goes out to you man -- I've been thinking about you guys a lot.. It's hard to even know what to say, and loved ones can't be replaced, but I'm praying that you and your family will keep each other strong.

My condolences man, hang in there :(

Noob
I just want to thank the community for showing support when i needed it the most despite any quarrels we have had, especially m2dave, in the end its all about hype, never really had any serious problems with u, and liking my status showed me what kind of guy you really where, and for the past from me to u i apologize, i apologize to anyone who might feel ill towards me, but i did it all just to build intensity and excitement and buzz in the community, moving forward i dont know what todays transactions will make me into, anti social? Suicidal maybe? Deeply depressed? ( well already there ) but im here to announce that the medical team for my dad announced that he is infact brain dead, and the family has decided to pull the plug in the next 2 or 3 days, i looked at my dad today all swollen, tubes in his mouth, bandage on his head, cathadar in his groin, and tubes going in and out of his body from god knows where, and drool running down his mouth constantly that i had to keep whiping, i dont see my dad anymore, i just see a shell of his former self... But anyway ill update this later i have to talk to my cousin.

Scar, I'm so sorry to hear this... all of us were pulling for your Dad.

It's not much, but take from this what you can...

When my mom died, I remembered a conversation we had... she told me that of course it was ok to grieve the loss of someone...but that she believed that no matter what, the world keeps turning…tomorrow always comes. You have to laugh at the things that are funny, do the things you enjoy doing, and surround yourself with the people you love.

Your father wants what's best for you... remember to CELEBRATE his life, and the best way to honor him is to live your life in pursuit of your own happiness.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I was going to say the cliche of "it will get easier with time", but I hated when people said that after my Grandmother died. I know they were just trying to help, but it just felt like they were telling me I'd miss her less as time went on, which has never been true. I think about her every single day, but to me that's a good thing. I don't want to forget about how much she was apart of my life, and how good of a Grandmother she was. I don't know what I would do if one of my parents died, so all I can say is try and stay strong, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

KRYS9984

Noob
Scar,

I am at a complete loss for words because I sincerely wished, hoped and prayed that your father would recover.

The strength and love of your family and close ones will help to overcome the pain you are feeling in your heart and soul right now. The TYM community will also be here for you and offer unconditional support during this difficult time.

I wish you only the best and don't hesitate to reach out to us.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Wow, I'm very sorry for your loss, Scar. I did not comment in the thread, but I had my prayers out for you and your family.

Stay strong, brother.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
SCAR, exactly what Phil said, we were all pulling for your Dad.

My deepest apologies about your father, that's really all I can say, no one should go through thisthis early on in their lives.

If you ever decide to attend tournaments after this, tear shit up and just know I'll be one of your biggest supporters along with thousands of others from this site. In the end, we're all family here.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Scar. Celebrate your father's life. Cherish it always. My heart goes out to you and your family for the pain you must be going through right now.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Scar I'm super close to my dad and I know the number one thing that would bother me, like Juggs said, would be "it will get easier w/time". Obviously you already know that but wouldn't want to hear it.

At the very least, hopefully your hobbies such as the game (games can be very therapeutic, I know this from experience when my best friend killed himself who was a brother to me, that's where the Batousai name at the end is for) can get you through the healing process and hopefully by this point you realize no matter what the community is behind you at a time like this. Try to be strong brother, I can't imagine what you are going through

samson

Noob
God Bless you and your family, my family had to make the same choice 4 years ago and it sucked............................(

Vagrant

Noob
Scar,

I'm sorry brother... I know it doesn't mean shit and I'm not going to insult you or your family by acting like "I know what your going through" because I can't imagine the pain your facing right now.

I wish you and your family the best in your healing process. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

My condolences.

Stay strong man.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Scar, I don't know you personally, but I am sorry for what you and you're family are going through. I had a similar situation with an uncle so I understand that nothing anyone says will help you feel better. The only thing that will help is time. I'm sure your father is a great man and he'll get to crossover knowing he raised a good son.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
No need to apologize to anyone at all because you have done nothing wrong. I do not hold grudges over stupid video games. Family and health are infinitely more important. Besides, I empathize with you because my father also suffered a heart attack and barely survived.

I expect you to mourn this loss as any son would. And when you recuperate, I hope you return and be your former self.

We will still play some day.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Sorry to hear about all this man it sucks and I know all to well how you feel my dads been gone for about 6 years now. I can tell you though keep your head up and hang in there it does get better with time. If you and your dad had a good relationship then be thankful for that cause it can always be worse. Me and my dad hadn't spoken to each other outside of cursing each other out for 3 years when he passed and that is the worst way to have it happen. Wounds heal and the pain passes leaving you with a scar and the scar is just so you don't forget thats how I look at it. Just don't get isolated people can surprise you when you need them the most and trust me it helps to have friends and family during times like this.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
my best wishes to you and your family.
this must be such a crazy thing to have to have deal with having to making those choices.

im sure your family is in the thoughts all of the TYM kommunity

I'm so sorry man.. I can't imagine what you're feeling now. I hope everything turns out ok man. I don't know what else to say, i'm just really sorry dude.