What's new

TFC 2014 Injustice Pools Released! Place your bets! (event schedule inside!)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
That's the downside to all these clans going wal Mart style. Getting a bunch of members just to have presence or something. Then none of them want to fight each other lol

Did you know emperor has 86 members?? 86! That's ridiculous! Khaotic has 56! No idea how many rm has. We have 15 and I think it's a great number and I still have trouble keeping up with all members! So props if they can keep up with all of them. End rant lol

#martianarmy
Having presence isn't the only good reason to join RM. For the record, we have 88 members total. ;)

I do not care about the amount itself, however. As long as all bearers of the RM tag are committed to working with one another and demonstrating a true FGC spirit, that's enough of a reward for everyone involved.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
All i know is i want to see @HoneyBee win, not because he is the most deserving, but for the way more selfish reason that he is THE MOST FUN to watch hands down his setups are awesome
Why am I not the most deserving? :p I don't think a Canadian has won an American major before, would be cool