What's new

TFC 2014 Injustice Pools Released! Place your bets! (event schedule inside!)

Optimator

Casual Aspirations
Alright I'm doing pool predictions:

Pool 1: W:Biohazard L: Jupiter (Yeah I'm calling an early upset and then Jupes makes top 8 anyway)

Pool 2: W: Saltface L: Blackula

Pool 3: W: Forever King L: CDJR just cause I think him having to play more Injustice is hilarious

Pool 4: W: Honeybee L: Oxygen (I'm calling Honeybee vs Oxygen to be ridiculously close if they play)

Pool 5: W: Argenrost L: Zyphox (BELIEVE IN THE BOY ARGENROST)

Pool 6: W: Arma L: Trepound

Pool 7: W: Decay L: 7l (I love 7l but the boy's character sucks)

Pool 8: W: Rico L: Perfect Legend (But I kinda hope Mr. Aqua pulls it out somehow)
Pretty darn close to that I was going to guess. I look forward to some excellent Saltface and Decay showings! Very excited.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Nope, I mean local training partners. Stranger owns too many of you :p
That's the downside to all these clans going wal Mart style. Getting a bunch of members just to have presence or something. Then none of them want to fight each other lol

Did you know emperor has 86 members?? 86! That's ridiculous! Khaotic has 56! No idea how many rm has. We have 15 and I think it's a great number and I still have trouble keeping up with all members! So props if they can keep up with all of them. End rant lol

#martianarmy

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
rooting for my ak boys go get em Saltface/Xeno/Tre !! oh and whoever takes out sonicFox will automatically be top 5 in injustice.