What's new

Talking to girls/dating/advice

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Yo just treat women like they are regular people and be confident. When you talk to her treat it like a conversation you're having with your bros. Ahe will appreciate you genuine self, and when talk make eye contact, roll your shoulders back as that puts your chest out naturally. Amile and make the occasional joke. Women love a man who is confident with himself and has no need to pretend to be someone else. Talk about her. That's the easy way in. Ask her about her education goals, past times, talk about tv or music. When it comes down to gicts don't be afraid to give her something. Don't be extravagant but something niceand cheap. Like a aingle rose, or red carnation, or something that will show you have a fondness to her. Just be you bro. Don't treat it like a special event treat it like everyday life and should be good. Also good posture sloppy posture is the sign of an inconfideny and indecisive man.

webreg

Noob
I've tried to think of a worse forum to ask for such an advice. After some thoughts I concluded that maybe YouTube comments could be worse but I'm not so sure about that. Asking a bunch of juvenile, borderline misogynistic, competitive tryhards is probably a bad idea. Then again, maybe this is a girl with a panache for falling for such guys in which case this stuff here will probably work just as well.

webreg

Noob
No, this forum is great for the purpose it exists. For anything outside of fighting games and the associated culture... well... not so much. So if the girl is a member of the FGC then this here could be a worthwhile source for advice. I kind of doubt that she is one of those two girls. :p

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
Became the the person she needs you to be(not what you thing she wants you to be),work on that person,in due time her shy attitude will begin to bloom,be the tipe of friend that she can open up with...and rest my chat friend is up to you.because only you know her for what she trully is.
OBS: avoid conversations when they`re gf`s are around,the more she spend times with you(a man)the more she will be more confortable with it!
AND

tataki

Noob
Impress her with your capabilities:

"I have a move that starts in 8 frames, launches on hit and can be canceled to a +0 frames ice breath on block."

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
No, this forum is great for the purpose it exists. For anything outside of fighting games and the associated culture... well... not so much.for advice..
Bullshit I get my daily dosage of drama from TYM and nothing can replace it.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Be yourself but make it pretty obvious that you're in it for a romantic relationship or you'll end up getting friendzoned.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I decided ta cook up a thread here on tha "off-topic rap" section ta simply hear a shitload of yo' opinions/thoughts bout mah case...
Ok so I've had some playaz whoz ass have holla'd at mah crazy ass ta never follow yo' instincts when rappin' or bein round a girl. But fuck dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat I've been havin shiznit wit dat cuz if I be thinkin of suttin' sick ta do fo' a hoe should I do it, biatch? Isn't dat considered a instinct, biatch? So mah question is how tha fuck do you know whether itz suttin' she'll appreciate or not, biatch? Not shizzle if dis has anythang ta do wit tha way I should treat/approach her but she a straight-up shy one.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I decided ta cook up a thread here on tha "off-topic rap" section ta simply hear a shitload of yo' opinions/thoughts bout mah case...
Ok so I've had some playaz whoz ass have holla'd at mah crazy ass ta never follow yo' instincts when rappin' or bein round a girl. But fuck dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat I've been havin shiznit wit dat cuz if I be thinkin of suttin' sick ta do fo' a hoe should I do it, biatch? Isn't dat considered a instinct, biatch? So mah question is how tha fuck do you know whether itz suttin' she'll appreciate or not, biatch? Not shizzle if dis has anythang ta do wit tha way I should treat/approach her but she a straight-up shy one.
^ I've met this guy and can confirm he's good looking.

Listen to his words.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch

^ I've kicked it wit dis playa n' can confirm he phat looking.

Listen ta his fuckin lyrics.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
The way to ask her out is to just ask her out, bro. Yeah, just message her and ask if she wants to meet up at Starbucks for coffee sometime. At some point you just have to go for it. If she has no interest in meeting up for coffee, she probably has no interest in anything more.
booivi

John's advice is excellent and correct. The best way to ask a woman out is still as straightforward as "Would you like to go see a movie with me next week?" or "Could I take you out for some coffee?" It really is that simple.

If possible, since you're doing this all on FB, you might ask her if you could call her one evening after you've had a nice online conversation. "Hey, this has been fun. I'm heading out now, but do you think I could call you later? After all of this messaging, it'd be cool to actually talk to you." I personally LOATHE the internet for dating. If you can talk to her on the phone its infinitely more personal and gives you a nice opportunity to ask her out at the end of the conversation. Just a thought.

And don't ask anyone here for the exact words to use. Women arent math. There is no winning formula, there is just the bizarre unexplainable magic of compatibility that occasionally makes a relationship work. Find the right words yourself. It's a skill you'll need for the rest of your life anyways =)

I have a few more things to say, but so I don't clog this thread, I'll PM you. Check your inbox.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Girls are stupid.

Go gay.

We guys know what we want.
I don't put up with bitchy drama from girls relationship wise lol
hmmm.. Seems legit.

But to the OP, and as said by numerous other people, just be yourself. It'll get you far in life, as well as with women. Unless you are a piece of shit type of person, they go nowhere with women or life...

One of the biggest things I've learned though, about women in general, is you have to actually take a chance. Be blunt and ask whats up. If you shy away and meander all the damn time she will find some one else to sweep her off her feet, rather than around her feet, know what I mean?
At 19 cuzzo, a long term relationship sounds lovely, but shit, you are still a damn teenager. You have a lot of life to live still. If this one in particular doesn't work out I know from experience that another one will walk by, be sitting in one of your classes, will be working at the subway down the street from your school, will be at the same job as you, will be one of your friends cousins, etc etc. There are too many women in God's green earth to just stress and cry and moan about JUST ONE, especially if she tells you 'no.' Go and have fun, friend. Bitches love fun.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Exactly my reaction. In retrospect with this insightful piece of evidence I think you should:

1. Buy her a white sheet
2. Invite her to your Klan rally
3. Have you first kiss under a burning cross.
dont make it like that. He means as a preference. I am a black male and prefer the bed comfort of a white woman. Other bitches will do, and they have, but white women...... God made them especially for me... and latina women....... and some asian women....... and some light skinned black women.....

but i digress,

Its a preference, not anything more.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
dont make it like that. He means as a preference. I am a black male and prefer the bed comfort of a white woman. Other bitches will do, and they have, but white women...... God made them especially for me... and latina women....... and some asian women....... and some light skinned black women.....

but i digress,

Its a preference, not anything more.
You go on to make a point about discriminating as a sexual preference only to talk about not discriminating with your examples.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
This is really simple.

There is no such thing as "game."

She is either interested in YOU, or she is not. It's useless to make someone interested in fake you. And if someone is not interested in the real you, then why would you want to be with that person?

Be yourself at all times.
If someone doesn't like it, then they aren't right for you.

It really is that simple. I promise.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
You go on to make a point about discriminating as a sexual preference only to talk about not discriminating with your examples.
i wasnt discriminating. thats like going to eat ice cream and your friend asking you what your favorite is and u saying all of the,, they are all equal. dont be ridiculous. everyone has a different preference. you want it in math terms? some women are weighted a lil differently than others

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I've tried to think of a worse forum to ask for such an advice. After some thoughts I concluded that maybe YouTube comments could be worse but I'm not so sure about that. Asking a bunch of juvenile, borderline misogynistic, competitive tryhards is probably a bad idea. Then again, maybe this is a girl with a panache for falling for such guys in which case this stuff here will probably work just as well.
So, so true.