TAG MODE in MK X: Vote for it!

• MK X needs TAG MODE!

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 67 46.9%

• Total voters

Vagrant

Noob
Fuck that bring back tag. lol I remember doin 2v2s with King, SER, and Glass Sword at Jeremiahs after Frosty Faustings 2012. It was fun as hell.

I use it alot in arcade mode as well to work on multiple characters.

You want it used in tourneys and online? Release a version that isn't irreparably broken. You can't release an infinite fest and expect competitive players to take it seriously..

...well actually marvel just had 1300 at last years evo so maybe you can.

I think tag mode should definitely be in and I think absolutely no effort should be made to balance it. AND whatever balance changes they make to the cast should not affect tag mode at all. Let it be crazy, overpowered, infinite, broken fun and run some side tournaments for it. MvC2 was the longest played FG and probably the most popular and now UMvC3 is. I'm not saying MKX Tag could be, I'm just saying let it be what it is and have some fun with it.

i really really hope that they put it in...its our main feature. my wife and me are crazy about it ! we love couch coop

shig

kool guy
I'm really unable to understand why the ones who ain't interested in TAG want it to be out. Can't the rest of us have fun with it?
tag being in means smaller likelyhood of Motor Kombat returning.

srsly tho, tag will probably be in even because story mode needs some variety.

SZSR

Noob
Just include 3v3 like in KOF or Trilogy. You choose 3 different characters and variations and each time the character dies, it's the next round.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Online Tag is all I basically play in MK9. Unless it's a KOTH or someone wants to do 1v1s. I love tag and all it's brokenness.
I wanna get back into MK9 and learn the tag game. It looks fucking fun.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'm really unable to understand why the ones who ain't interested in TAG want it to be out. Can't the rest of us have fun with it?
Simple, time spent on one feature always takes time away from another. Personally, I have no problems having the tag mode as long as they don't waste time trying to balance it.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I wanna get back into MK9 and learn the tag game. It looks fucking fun.
You should. It's a lot of fun and people are still coming up with tons of new combos and tech. I personally like the 30+ hit combos and doing 80% damage combos. Did I mention the salt?!
Just a sample of what I can do. My laptop broke so I had to take the phone route lol.

Last edited:
I think tag mode could revive MK9. If they don't have tag in MKX we should definitely set up MK9 Tag side tournaments.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Personally, although I enjoyed tag mode in Mk9, I'd much rather the time be spent on refining and balancing the main gameplay and network code than on including a tag mode in MKX.

I feel like, now's the time to get it right :)

True Grave

That sucks : ( It's weird, when tag was shown in MK9 everyone said it wouldn't be played at tournaments because it was too "broken", but broken is fun : /
It's fun, but some of the infinites aren't fun at all. Your only choice is to lose the match or break first, then lose said match. Kabal and Johnny Cage or Kabal and Noob are a perfect example.

It's fun, but some of the infinites aren't fun at all. Your only choice is to lose the match or break first, then lose said match. Kabal and Johnny Cage or Kabal and Noob are a perfect example.
Yeah but you could say the same for a lot of UMvC3 teams, yet people still play and love that game. It ends up coming down to first hit = win, unless someone drops their combos.

True Grave

Yeah but you could say the same for a lot of UMvC3 teams, yet people still play and love that game. It ends up coming down to first hit = win, unless someone drops their combos.
Agreed. Or just play ChrisG Morrigan :coffee: and call it a day.