What's new

Syco... Real or Fraud???

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Its hard to 'like' comments in this thread because it all sucks but I really do appreciate the people coming here to share information.

They still have my money for my Skarlet pre-order, and at this point I'm starting to see that it is never going to happen. My statue was scheduled in pre order when I ordered so I understand that it is usual to wait, but from all of the stories posted here and on other forums I have lost all trust for this company.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Ohh goody I finally get use those old analytic skills the Navy gave me so long ago, expect me to follow up on the claims being made in this thread folks, from just reading the thread it is a valid assessment to stay clear of this company and report it heavily to the FBI and any other Fed. agency that deals with these ordeals. Just by looking alone these guys are shady shady. Thus far I see without digging too deep that their is enough evidence to prove fraud on Syco's part. There exists one thing stated here that holds the most merit, that is they are based in China and that their statues are manufactured out of a company that sells resculpts and imitation products, this is highly common in China, which in China you can find anything made second rate there they even have imitation Apple products.

There are options for those going through issues with trying to your money back, also even if money cannot be re-obtained, by reporting this company to fed. agencies in the US it will raise an eyebrow and will help to disallow them to ship anything from them into the country.

TylerLantern thank you for coming to this topic again and coming to this conclusion. You are a much more prominent name in the Mk community than I ( I'm not at all heh) and hopefully you can get thru to the people that took what I posted with a grain of salt.

As for :
Johnny2d
Mikemetroid
DanCock

I hope you all get your money back if you have pre ordered ANYTHING from this guy, the sooner you request it back the better. Keep us updated if you decide to go for a refund. I am very curious as to how this will all turn out. Thank you.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
TylerLantern thank you for coming to this topic again and coming to this conclusion. You are a much more prominent name in the Mk community than I ( I'm not at all heh) and hopefully you can get thru to the people that took what I posted with a grain of salt.

As for :
Johnny2d
Mikemetroid
DanCock

I hope you all get your money back if you have pre ordered ANYTHING from this guy, the sooner you request it back the better. Keep us updated if you decide to go for a refund. I am very curious as to how this will all turn out. Thank you.
Oh I haven't purchased anything, I just was saving up to

It's official, Sycocollectibles has lost the MK license. What this means for unreleased products, orders on hold, pre-orders, money you have put down, etc. is anyone's guess, but given their track record and recent behavior don't be surprised if you never see any of that money again. You were all warned, just hope you listened when there was still time, good luck to you all.

Brandon Moran

I was born inside a moshpit
and why is it official? some one on statue forum is not a crediable source for me...do you have a crediable source?

Sycocollectibles Facebook page disappeared this morning.

EDIT: The following was put back on it today:

"Syco Collectibles For the past few months we have had no knowledge concerning the whereabouts of the C.E.O. or any concrete information concerning the status of the company and all of the outstanding pre-orders. Unfortunately, we have no further information. You must contact him at: [email protected] (and [email protected]) for any questions or refund requests about your pending orders. Any update or information that he provides will be made available to you (by him) through the official website."

"Contact C.E.O. Jonathan Darren at his personal email: [email protected] (and [email protected]) for any questions or refund requests about your pending orders. Since last month the C.E.O. has been addressing current issues concerning all of the licenses for Syco Collectibles' products. C.E.O. Darren will personally answer to his costumers as he is the only one in charge of all pending orders. Syco Collectibles' FB Public Relations Admins have no further relations with said company."