What's new

Match Footage - Summoner (Summoner) Quan Chi New Gameplay Footage from Dr Jackal @ Team Finish Him

What do you think of the Summoner style?

• It's my variation!

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Sweet thanks for the quick reply. I have two more questions, when you summon the bat after a trance do you still have enough time to combo off the trance? Have you tested what happen when you use a bat attack and grab at the same time? Thanks again you're awesome:rolleyes:.
Sorry for my late reply, I needed to sleep :D Yes, you have the time to summon the demon during the trance and then you have enough time to do continue the combo.
I didn't a grab and bat in the same time, let' try tomorrow ;)

I'm putting together a video explaining my Quan Chi Sorcerer experiences complete with video. Do you mind if I use parts of this video too?
be nice to have a bit of decent gameplay on top of the other stuff that's all over youtube right now.
No problem and thx for asking, I suggest you to wait a little bit, I am uploading 5 mn of Quan Chi gameplay right now :), it was when I was discovering the chars, but we can see several interesting things. If you use our videos, can you just add credits (www.finish-him.com Kommunity Finish Him France) at the begining of your video, it will be appreciate.

Ketchup, where are you from ? England if I remember well ? We will announce really soon a very good news for MK european community, if you are near from France you will be very lucky :)

By the way I will play during all the week-end, I am really hesitating to focus myself on the Summoner variation in order to go deeper or to test all the 3 variations. We haven't got good feedbacks on Warlock yet.

Best

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Sorry for my late reply, I needed to sleep :D Yes, you have the time to summon the demon during the trance and then you have enough time to do continue the combo.
I didn't a grab and bat in the same time, let' try tomorrow ;)

No problem and thx for asking, I suggest you to wait a little bit, I am uploading 5 mn of Quan Chi gameplay right now :), it was when I was discovering the chars, but we can see several interesting things. If you use our videos, can you just add credits (www.finish-him.com Kommunity Finish Him France) at the begining of your video, it will be appreciate.

Ketchup, where are you from ? England if I remember well ? We will announce really soon a very good news for MK european community, if you are near from France you will be very lucky :)

By the way I will play during all the week-end, I am really hesitating to focus myself on the Summoner variation in order to go deeper or to test all the 3 variations. We haven't got good feedbacks on Warlock yet.

Best
I'm surprised you guys are allowed to record the gameplay. At our events, it's been strictly no filming at all times.

I'll add all necessary credits where needed , thanks!