• PTH RM Relaxed State

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • EMPR Jupiter

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pulling for relaxedstate and biohazard because they're two guys who continue to work really hard and are super nice guys. It's great seeing them have success

Always easy to pull for my friend Jupiter and fox and reo, in fact I just love seeing reo again playing :rolleyes: Competitive crush lol

Upset my fav to win honeybee didn't make it but honestly KDZ looked good, and it's good to see him playing well again despite not liking him.

Today will be interesting

Also indecisive looked awesome

Great show to all

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
Pulling for KDZ to get another under his belt but honestly I think sonicfox is going to take it just on the fact that he has been playing more solid than before and his reactions are ridiculous.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I'm just really tired of seeing Sonic Fox in Grand Finals, no offense to him and how good he is and how perfect a fit his character is for him. Same with MMH. I wanna see Bane win, goddamnit. Or Zod. It's so hard to root against REO though; who wouldn't love that he's not only back but as good as ever.

Anyway, what I really wanna see is KDZ vs Biohazard to witness how 5-5 that matchup really is.

Hey guys! Just letting you know we are going to be doing a team tournament. So please stay tuned for when we start. Just gotta figure out some stuff if not we will strean some umk3hack. Don't forget to tune at 2 for injustice on spooky and for anything else stay tuned to kombatnetwork

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
On paper anyone could take it but the only person that would really surprise me winning would be Saltface because of the unfair bs he'd have to go through

Sucks I couldn't watch more than a few matches yesterday, gotta catch up on them. But extremely hyped to watch this top 8. Absolutely love watching this game at a high level, GL to everyone.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Pulling for relaxedstate and biohazard because they're two guys who continue to work really hard and are super nice guys. It's great seeing them have success

Always easy to pull for my friend Jupiter and fox and reo, in fact I just love seeing reo again playing :rolleyes: Competitive crush lol

Upset my fav to win honeybee didn't make it but honestly KDZ looked good, and it's good to see him playing well again despite not liking him.

Today will be interesting

Also indecisive looked awesome

Great show to all
Thanks. Emo as fuck. Hope the 2 comebacks were enjoyable for people to watch at least. Wish i did better going to try harder next time and hope to not panic as much. My tournament nerves really fucked me vs PL. But good shit to him for Beating me. He played amazing against me and i had no idea what to do.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Jesus that SonicFox vs Reo was crazy! Fox is so dominant with Batgirl. Is there a poverty chat, I'm not a Spooky subscriber?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Thanks. Emo as fuck. Hope the 2 comebacks were enjoyable for people to watch at least. Wish i did better going to try harder next time and hope to not panic as much. My tournament nerves really fucked me vs PL. But good shit to him for Beating me. He played amazing against me and i had no idea what to do.
Did you get to say the wrong info on stream for me?
Zyphox prediction - check
Decay prediction - did make it to stop 16 so half a check
Bane prediction always - check
Sonic fox grand finals - check

Also....WOW

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I was looking for Reo to pull out Nightwing against PL's Doomsday, and lock that rock down...
Didn't quite happen, but an early 2013 throwback would have been sweet.
Ecellent top 8 for IGAU. Hoping for the same or even better for the MK top 8, coming up soon.
Shoutouts to our community!

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Guys, I seriously had the best time at sj.

All my shout outs are as folllows...

1st of all to @Relaxedstate to being my brotha from another motha. And being just aweosme. I'll cheer you on even if I'm next to you playing.

Shout outs to @evee..? And @ct DOM for the black adam mirros...

To @Dr Morganstien and @imblackjames for coming all the way down from ma. You guys were cool as hell. And hope to see you soon

To @SonicFox5000 for beating me 2nd round and just being a generally cool dude. And for winning.... Again....

To @Shock for letting me commentate on kn and supplying our setups.. and just being cool as well

To @Mr Aquaman for being Mr aquaman.. you played awesome and were fun to commentate with as well....... #coup-en

To @decay ll ? For being a cool Dude, beating me in losers finals, and for proving I'm more Buff than you..

To @DarthArma for also just being generally awesome and awesome to commentate with, the flash trait commentary was too good

To @R.E.O. for admitting taco bell tweets are mean and it makes people want to get taco bell immediately. . And good stuff on top 8 dude.

And To @Perfect Legend for being cool as hell and good stuff for placing top 3 . You deserve it bruh

And to @ anyone I missed , I know I probably did..

But seriously guys, sj was soooo much fun

Edit:

Also Shoutouts to @Zyphox for making me laugh during difficult stream times and admitting you want a flash thong #Kappa

Last edited:

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
I still feel really bad when at EVO @RM_Biohazard came up to me before badge pickup and I forgot who he was or I swear I had never talked to him before (which I then remembered we did talk at UFGT lol).

Congratulations to the top 8 even though I was rooting for @RM_Biohazard all day!