• PTH RM Relaxed State

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • EMPR Jupiter

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I have no idea who will win it, but whoever does I feel like I won't be surprised haha. Also, good luck to everyone.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sonic Fox has become close to unstoppable. Unless someone figures something out, it's going to be tough to unseat him.

But two of the guys in this top 8 have threatened his dominance before -- will they be able to re-adjust and survive the bracketology? Or will young Dominic Fox collect yet another IGAU tournament major win and solidify his fearsome run of destruction?

Tune in tomorrow at 2PM EST to find out.

Sonic Fox has become close to unstoppable. Unless someone figures something out, it's going to be tough to unseat him.

But two of the guys in this top 8 have threatened his dominance before -- will they be able to re-adjust and survive the bracketology? Or will young Dominic Fox collect yet another IGAU tournament major win and solidify his fearsome run of destruction?

Tune in tomorrow at 2PM EST to find out.
You mean 3 right. KDZ, Jupiter, and ..... R.E.O he beat Sonic fox at Apex 2014 (Assuming you mean those 2)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I personally want to see the run back of KDZ vs REO. Then want to see REO vs Sonic Fox. I think REO vs Sonic Fox will be crazy and hype as hell.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You're fired...

Also, UMK3:TE hack will be shown tomorrow as well. First time people will get to see it.
Will it be on KombatNetwork or Spooky's stream? Also, do you know when?