What's new

Tech Stop thinking Shazam is bad

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Why say that Lobo sucks and Shazam is one of the best in the game when Lobo has all of Shazam's setups but waaaay better?

Every command grab is 37% into another command grab 50/50 mixup.

Shazam gets 37% but it ends his mixups. He can only do 32% if he wants a command grab setup.

Lobo also has way better command grab setups on block... So why say that Lobo sucks but Shazam is one of the best in the game...?
He said one of the better characters, not best.

Honestly Tom Brady I don't get why you argue with people. I say make your points and call it a day. if people wanna fight you for 32 pages let them talk eachother in circles instead of dragging you into "debates" where no one will change their opinion or even budge on their personal belief of the game and it's characters.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
He said one of the better characters, not best.

Honestly Tom Brady I don't get why you argue with people. I say make your points and call it a day. if people wanna fight you for 32 pages let them talk eachother in circles instead of dragging you into "debates" where no one will change their opinion or even budge on their personal belief of the game and it's characters.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

"one of the better" and "one of the best" is pretty much the same thing, come on, don't argue about worthless stuff.

My point still stands.

gdf

Noob
I was fine with people ignoring Shazam. The man is aggravating to fight, however I will say that he is incredibly easy to adapt to, compared to most other characters in this game.

Essentially, listen to Tom or listen to Chef. At the end of the day the choice belongs to the person playing.

Redk9

Noob
Christ. He's trying to help you Shazam mainers out. It's not up to Tom Brady if Shazam gets buffs. Appreciate that SOMEONE is trying to help you. If he gets a buff anyway, then happy day. Could be worse, you could be a Bane main.
Absolutely everything he said is in the guide. Most shazam players have developed him a lot more, and realize his weaknesses. Toms late to the party, contrary to what everyone may think

Redk9

Noob
You didn't even bother to watch the video, did you? 90% of the cast can't punish a point blank torpedo.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. More then half the cast can punish this, because I tested it. Less then half can get a full combo punish, but a lot of fast specials hit torpedo even if used up close. Don't make up percentages.

Everyones assuming that Shazam players just don't lab at all. So you guys honestly believe that the pool of players who choose to play shazam just aren't as good as the pool who use top tier characters? That he's this good character despite the time we put in? There's a reason no top player is using him, open your eyes.

Uotan

Unban Joker
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. More then half the cast can punish this, because I tested it. Less then half can get a full combo punish, but a lot of fast specials hit torpedo even if used up close. Don't make up percentages.
Your devotion to downplaying is adorable. Not anywhere close to half the cast can punish a point blank torpedo, and no you haven't actually bothered to test this or you wouldn't be making shit up to embarrass yourself.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Your devotion to downplaying is adorable. Not anywhere close to half the cast can punish a point blank torpedo, and no you haven't actually bothered to test this or you wouldn't be making shit up to embarrass yourself.
Depending how negative you are(I'm really not sure)... Couldn't you just throw? Or is he completely safe?

Redk9

Noob
Superman can punish it with f2, Green lantern can punish it with b1, and lanterns might. Flash can punish it with lighting charge, and lightning uppercut. Lex can punish it with corps charge. Aquaman can punish it with seasweep. Shazam can punish with HM(reversal).

Didn't bother to go for half the cast because ive already prove you're talking completely out of your ass. Watching videos on shazam doesn't mean you know anything about him.

Uotan

Unban Joker
Superman can punish it with f2, Green lantern can punish it with b1, and lanterns might. Flash can punish it with lighting charge, and lightning uppercut. Lex can punish it with corps charge. Aquaman can punish it with seasweep. Shazam can punish with HM(reversal).

Didn't bother to go for half the cast because ive already prove you're talking completely out of your ass. Watching videos on shazam doesn't mean you know anything about him.
Aquaman sweep doesn't punish torpedo, it doesn't even reach him. Otherwise you named the 5 characters who can punish, one of which is the mirror (lol), and yet you have the balls to claim "More then half the cast can punish this". Get the hell out of here.