What's new

Stock Market KIT edition: It's a major because I said so

coolwhip

Noob
Props to all the top 8 placers, I really wish slips would just pick up a good character. Imo even mk9 scorpion is better than injustice scorpion, that is something to think about @GGA Slips
Injustice Scorpion is cheaper and has more dirt, but at least MK9 Scorpion had fair risk/reward, and great damage. I've seen Slips burn two bars of meter (wake up ex tele and ex spear) AND use trait to get something like 27%. It's absurd.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Playing on an Xbox 360 pad: stock neutral. Forever King goes 7-0 at a major with it while P2W goes 0-2. FK's attached keyboard might have been the difference maker.
P2W plays on the newer 360 pads with the improved rotating d-pads. King plays on OG 360 pad, with a brick on the bottom. I can at least understand how P2W plays (because I felt the pad in my hands, it's not too bad and I think I'd like the d-pad)...I will never understand how King feels comfy with that shit.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
P2W plays on the newer 360 pads with the improved rotating d-pads. King plays on OG 360 pad, with a brick on the bottom. I can at least understand how P2W plays (because I felt the pad in my hands, it's not too bad and I think I'd like the d-pad)...I will never understand how King feels comfy with that shit.
im the same I usually convert my wired controllers to the wireless upgrades lol I like the rotating pad but in mk that shit breaks off :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
My thoughts on P2W are what Jiminy Cricket said to Pinocchio in the Disney movie:

"You've buttered your bread; now sleep in it!"

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Besides earning the first top 8 placing with Catwoman I have also achieved something I never thought possible: by accidentally hurling obscenities and giving the finger to a little girl I've managed to top the time I popped off on Foxy when he was straight out of the hospital and still bandaged up as the most tasteless pop off in MKC history.
May be the single best sentence you've ever written in the stock market.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Great write up as usual bit. Mad props.

And your stock report is accurate. My downplaying gun is more loaded than when im bitching about Liu Kangs headband hitbox and unsafe specials.

Can we skip training and go strait to Tonys?

GGA Max

This tourney and everything around it pretty much inspired me to get better and go to more events. That being said, we (Southwest part of Ohio) need to link up with the Cleveland guys and get some games in.
We are excited for @Zyos to come out with ohio guys, even if its once a month or something like that. throw him some gas money and swing by GGA on Thursdays sometime!

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
We are excited for @Zyos to come out with ohio guys, even if its once a month or something like that. throw him some gas money and swing by GGA on Thursdays sometime!
Yes were currently having an "attack on gga" on the 6th of feb with around 9-10 people already confirmed with casuals to follow friday so get hype ohio is all gunning for the top seed of GGA the lingerie messiah.

GGA Max

Yes were currently having an "attack on gga" on the 6th of feb with around 9-10 people already confirmed with casuals to follow friday so get hype ohio is all gunning for the top seed of GGA the lingerie messiah.
wow that's awesome