What's new

Stock Market KIT edition: It's a major because I said so

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Stock down to everyone for not recording 16 bit running in front of Atlanta dudes guns middle fingers blazin'. God if only that was a gif......

How about when I started flopping around on the ground while PPJ was spinning in place with his arms out.

The atmosphere and hype during the AK vs. GGA matches in the top 8 was absolutely ridiculous. The stream didn't capture half of it.

AtrocitusDX

MORE VENOM! lol this stock report is too funny, thanks for making it 16 bit, when I was watching top 8 my heart was pounding like crazy, the people playing must have been having a heart attack, props to everyone who attended, the whole tournament was a joy to watch.

Vandy

Kumite!
Stock up to the Injustice hype machine at KiT. It was so crazy and the energy was so high I had to extend the time so i could get even more matches from pools in on Saturday night.

I felt like I was a part of the community with how much excitement and spirited competition there was. I only hope we delivered on our end and everyone comes back next year.

Can't wait to reveal what we have in mind.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
oh it is and will be but let me be clear when it isnt an AK vs a GGA, AK has GGA's back
Man, Imo this is how all scenes and regions should be for each other in this game. Divided in the spirit of competitive sportsmanship on the battlefield; but united otherwise for the sake of the community and making everybody better together.

This game has really come a long way, and we are stronger together.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kombat Houston: Stock Up , Glad to see them alive and not dead anymore and shout outs to @Showtime really helping a lot in the tourney w brackets and organization as well as @Cat pulling for me. Dude is awesome and it was great seeing those guys again

Hope you guys continue to play, practice and it'll be awesome to see you all again

keep streaming too, build that KH back up

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Stock up to the Injustice hype machine at KiT. It was so crazy and the energy was so high I had to extend the time so i could get even more matches from pools in on Saturday night.

I felt like I was a part of the community with how much excitement and spirited competition there was. I only hope we delivered on our end and everyone comes back next year.

Btw, shoutouts to you Vandy for how you handled the community interaction for everything -- you were really straightforward and not afraid to come listen and talk things out, and that is 100% how all TOs should be.

I got the impression that you really wanted the best for everyone and that's awesome.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Stock Up Vandy

Everyone who didnt or couldnt attend and all those who did attend are already asking off work for the next KIT

Top 3 best ran major ive been to

Shout outs to @Gweedo888 as well for his help

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Kombat Houston: Stock Up , Glad to see them alive and not dead anymore and shout outs to @Showtime really helping a lot in the tourney w brackets and organization as well as @Cat pulling for me. Dude is awesome and it was great seeing those guys again

Hope you guys continue to play, practice and it'll be awesome to see you all again

keep streaming too, build that KH back up

I agree. Same with the Florida guys. Both regions are probably disappointed in their results but should keep up the grind. It'll pay off.