What's new

Question - Ermac Speculation: Boon hinting at Ermac for tomorrow's reveal?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I already posted this on a facebook group, but here it goes:
Here are all the clues I've noticed so far about today's (tomorrow's) reveal: 1) Bernie Mac (I owe this one to you, guys). I was referring to the guys of that group, because I had no clue as to who the man in the picture was until I saw what they said.
2) Ed Boon's tweet: "Tomorrow's Mortal Kombat X stream will answer the burning question: What the hell is going here?"
First: Ermac is an arrange of souls made by sorcery, hence the reference to hell.
Second: Ed Boon deliberately didn't put "on" between "going" and "here", he deliberately made an "error", and then there's the origin of the name Ermac (error macro).

3) Then there's this picture: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/560202843135561729

And this comment from a fan: Etai Taylor Bally @etaitbally:
'@NoDiceMike @noobde Actually, I think it's because the song is "Heart and SOUL." Get it? Soul? Ermac it is.'

4) Respect to the sounds of the teaser: You can hear the enemy falling over and over again (you can tell he's falling because of the sound of the scream), and you hear a splash. Now, not every splash means water, especially in Mortal Kombat. We were commenting with a friend on twitter that it's probably Ermac dismembering his opponent with his classic fatality, the one we used to love in UMK 3 and MK 9.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I already posted this on a facebook group, but here it goes:
Here are all the clues I've noticed so far about today's (tomorrow's) reveal: 1) Bernie Mac (I owe this one to you, guys). I was referring to the guys of that group, because I had no clue as to who the man in the picture was until I saw what they said.
2) Ed Boon's tweet: "Tomorrow's Mortal Kombat X stream will answer the burning question: What the hell is going here?"
First: Ermac is an arrange of souls made by sorcery, hence the reference to hell.
Second: Ed Boon deliberately didn't put "on" between "going" and "here", he deliberately made an "error", and then there's the origin of the name Ermac (error macro).

3) Then there's this picture: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/560202843135561729

And this comment from a fan: Etai Taylor Bally @etaitbally:
'@NoDiceMike @noobde Actually, I think it's because the song is "Heart and SOUL." Get it? Soul? Ermac it is.'

4) Respect to the sounds of the teaser: You can hear the enemy falling over and over again (you can tell he's falling because of the sound of the scream), and you hear a splash. Now, not every splash means water, especially in Mortal Kombat. We were commenting with a friend on twitter that it's probably Ermac dismembering his opponent with his classic fatality, the one we used to love in UMK 3 and MK 9.

damn nice breakdown lol. I can imagine he uses his TK, lifts them in the air, breaks their body twists their neck around exorcist style then maybe using TK rips open their insides then rips out their intestines with blood gushing out, then he drops the body...it sounds like something incredibly gruesome like that lol.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Anyone noticed in that pic where actors are standing in the shape of an M letter?

could it be Mileena?

Wait, what if we get Ermac and Mileena?

ah nevermind me, im just over thinking it probably.

Bernie drunken fist movement + Mac, him being on the BIGGER side + Fatality teaser trailer sounds like a puddle of puke + Shock factor..no MK9 character..Ermac is too easy + Tylerlansdown saying CHOOO CHOOO
=
BO' RAI CHO
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohh crap I really do think it's Erron Black now like many of you!! Remember this tweet?

EB: Bring WHO back? Night-Reiko-Rain?
The first letter of each of the last words are NRR. Mix them up you get RRN or Erron. It would make sense for him to have a bow too. And the whole Cowboys and Indian thing, which is why he would be talking about Night Wolf and. Night like the moon and dark forests = Black like his last name. The 'BIG' picture also has all almost all those letters in it except O. And the name Erron is akin to ERMAC. I really think it's him!

Last edited:

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Anyone noticed in that pic where actors are standing in the shape of an M letter?

could it be Mileena?

Wait, what if we get Ermac and Mileena?

ah nevermind me, im just over thinking it probably.
Mileena is going to be in the game, no doubt. Read the comic-book. She's the one at war with Kotal Kahn for the throne of Outworld. A character that's so important in the story has to be playable, or at least a boss; and Mileena is not one of the big ones, so she's going to be playable (and probably a boss in the ladder, like Shang Tsung in MK 9).

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Ohh crap I really do think it's Erron Black now like many of you!! Remember this tweet?

EB: Bring WHO back? Night-Reiko-Rain?
The first letter of each of the last words are NRR. Mix them up you get RRN or Erron. It would make sense for him to have a bow too. And the whole Cowboys and Indian thing, which is why he would be talking about Night Wolf and. Night like the moon and dark forests = Black like his last name. The 'BIG' picture also has all almost all those letters in it except O. And the name Erron is akin to ERMAC. I really think it's him!
This post is even funnier in hindsight.