What's new

Question - Ermac Speculation: Boon hinting at Ermac for tomorrow's reveal?

I could've sworn they said there'd be a NEW character reveal this week. Make no mistake Ermac is my favorite ninja (unless Tremor makes it) and the sound effects from the vid kinda sound like his TK abilities...but I'm reserving hype until the time comes.

I just hope to hell they don't out him in that UGLY scarecrow outfit concept -_- we have enough Sorcerers..no reason to completely de-ninjafy yet another classic ala Reptile.

Plop

Noob
There could be a new character called Monsieur Shabernie Macshakalak who wields a bow for all we know:joker:

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I'm starting to think this is a stage fatality and some poor schmuck was thrown to a monstrous beast and devoured in 3 chomps.

Boon most likely trolling but I've got some hype now. Was plainning to main Cassie but gonna have to give my main man (men?) a shot. Ermac/Cassie could be fun duo.
That's why I couldn't join the brotherhood or sisterhood council. I go both ways too often. Cassie has been my favorite so far, but if Ermac is really in I will have to think hard.

Can't be a stage fatality. At :10, you can hear something hitting the ground. Sounds like something landing on a hard surface. None of the sounds indicate a head or whatever was spit back onto the surface from this "water"

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
not really worried about ermac coz i know he'll make it, im excited to see what they have up their sleeves!

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I don't want to piss in Ermac fans' cheerios or whatever vulgar colloquialism y'all have for raining on people's parades, but I honestly hope it isn't Ermac or anyone known at this point.

Y'know when they said "This game will feature more new characters than any other MK game to date?" I really want to hold them to that because they haven't shown jack shit in terms of new characters since... the first reveals.

I've made my peace with my favorite dude likely not being in the game (Shang Tsung) so I want to see something new already.