What's new

SPECULATING: What if S*** **** is The Secret Character?

Who do you think is the sekret kharakter

• Total voters

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
my dad took me and when I cheered after he looked at me and said "I have watched many films since I was born 40 years ago, that was the worst yet." I didnt understand until much later
if u havent seen that video on Youtube about all the things wrong with this movie you should, its hilarious

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Shang Tsung.... You know he has to come back. My man with a plan, Quan Chi took his "true" soul after Shao Kahn removed the "souls" from him in MK to power up Sindel... Shang Tsung comes back with a vengeance... And gets his.

Edit: after newest Kombat Kast.. I would like to revoke this... Shang is gone.

Edited edit:
Taking things into consideration and the 25 yr span- Raiden gonna turn bad- being fed up at failing, and losing people, he is gonna snap..

Last edited:

SenSx

Noob
Isn't he Argus' son or are you theorycrafting something else?
I'm just crafting a theory.
Rain shares the same powers with Raiden, and MKX is about offsprings, and we don't have evil one yet, so why not ?
I'm certainly wrong, but that would be cool.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm just crafting a theory.
Rain shares the same powers with Raiden, and MKX is about offsprings, and we don't have evil one yet, so why not ?
I'm certainly wrong, but that would be cool.
Well even though he hasn't actually appeared in a MK game, NRS still values Argus as an important part of the MK canon and since Rain is his son, he's already a half-God. He could very well have a similar role in MKX to what you're suggesting, especially since NRS have been very quiet about him since his cameo appearance in that one trailer, lol.