What's new

SPECULATING: What if S*** **** is The Secret Character?

Who do you think is the sekret kharakter

• Total voters
Source: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/image/113430162056

What if Shao Kahn was the actual secret character?

1. Hes being hinted through achievement pictures frequently
2. What I found most interesting was the "There is a ruler" achievement which requites you to complete 100% of story mode..
3. This achievement had shaos Armour as the picture
4. At the end of story mode you unlock a character.. what better connection is there to make?
Personally, I would be down for this and it would be more hype than having liu as the unlock.

Thoughts :DOGE

Dark

Noob
I'm just hoping there is SOMEONE besides Liu Kang. I want there to be at least one character that we didn't already see coming months ago.

Surely they wouldn't confirm Liu via skin packs if they wanted him to be secret? RIGHT?
Surely they wouldn't include Liu or Shinnok in skin packs with other characters if they are unlockables? RIGHT?

I'm just hoping there is SOMEONE besides Liu Kang. I want there to be at least one character that we didn't already see coming months ago.

Surely they wouldn't release confirm Liu via skin packs if they wanted him to be secret? RIGHT?
Surely they wouldn't include Liu or Shinnok in skin packs with other characters if they are unlockables? RIGHT?
Same thing I thought, and I remember Ed giving people hope on Liu on twitter telling them to "hold on a bit more.." Why would he say that for a secret character

MCPeePants

Bout it
Why does everyone seem to be so sure its liu? did i miss something?
They released that he's going to be in the game via the kombat pack skins, and we've yet to he peep about him in story. My guess is a sub-boss.

EDIT: In too late! Still think it'll be him, although you guys make a good point.

They released that he's going to be in the game via the kombat pack skins, and we've yet to he peep about him in story. My guess is a sub-boss.

EDIT: In too late! Still think it'll be him, although you guys make a good point.
Oh yeah i know about the skins. And you know what he is the only character that hasn't been revealed completely yet.. but still what about THIS:DOGE

When was it confirmed that we have a secret character? Just because we have a character unlocked via story mode does not mean they're secret. Liu kang cannot be the secret character due to the fact that he was confirmed through the kombat packs details on the various skin packs given to us.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Surely they wouldn't confirm Liu via skin packs if they wanted him to be secret? RIGHT?
That awkward moment when those characters aren't even in the game and it was a massive prank.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
So the end of MKX story mode is to unlock MK9 Boss and go back to MK9 again lol Shao Kahn in this game wont make any sense, I WANT A SURPRISE, FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN
FUJIN

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
So the end of MKX story mode is to unlock MK9 Boss and go back to MK9 again lol Shao Kahn in this game wont make any sense, I WANT A SURPRISE, FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN FUJIN
FUJIN
Well if you want a surprise, Fujin isn't how to go about doing it apparently!

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
...I hope for Fujin
...probably is Shang Tsung
...Shao Kahn could be awesome

Liu Kang is already confirmed. I think he's part of the initial roster.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'd love it if it was either Fujin, Shao Kahn or Reiko with Shao's hammer. But yeah, you're making quite sense actually.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
As much as I'd love Shao Khan to be back, I'd prefer it be later.

And honestly, you could see all of those as hints toward Reiko, not Shao Kahn, isn't he his #1 fan? Maybe he finally succeeds and puts on the armour to rule Outworld at the end of the story?