What's new

Special Patch Review Stream Tuesday at 11pm Est/8pm PST w/ Tom Brady, Big D, PND Ketchup & More

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
There are things I'm happy about in the patch but there's a lot I'm not. Sub buffs are nice and very appreciated though I'm not sure they fixed unbreakable. I'm most disappointed with balanced kenshi though. He's still an honest character in a game with a dozen characters full of dirt. That "buff" is lol tier. You might need to get 2 steps closer before you run in for a full combo for me attempting my only fast full screen check with a ZONING character. I'm not sure what they're going to do next with the games balance but I'm apprehensive at best now. Maybe they should just buff the shit out of everyone till everything is broke so nothing is broke... idk. Depressing patch imo.

Edit: also I'll be watching all of this I can and catching the archive for what I miss. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

P.F.

Noob
There are things I'm happy about in the patch but there's a lot I'm not. Sub buffs are nice and very appreciated though I'm not sure they fixed unbreakable. I'm most disappointed with balanced kenshi though. He's still an honest character in a game with a dozen characters full of dirt. That "buff" is lol tier. You might need to get 2 steps closer before you run in for a full combo for me attempting my only fast full screen check with a ZONING character. I'm not sure what they're going to do next with the games balance but I'm apprehensive at best now. Maybe they should just buff the shit out of everyone till everything is broke so nothing is broke... idk. Depressing patch imo.
Some characters got Reeses' Peanutbutter Cups in their trick-or-treat bags, but most of us got rocks. LOL

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My likes AA is a thing now and option selects r gone. Things I can deal with Lao nerf ,sub buff mostly and shinnok nerf. Things I'm extremely upset about Quan D1 no need to explain Kano went 0-100 real quick Tremor 2 a high now no mid except d1 and B1 19frames. Tanya throw is clearly a bug and speaking of bugs D'vorah damage stacks should I continue cause I got a 8000 page complaint letter going straight to the top run cancel is gone
We are o n the exact same page

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
@Pig Of The Hut , I'll watch your stream ;)

And I want to ask you something about the game. There are a lot of bugs and other stupid things in MKX. And not the less important is... Damage. 1 meter for 40%! 35% meterless combos are real. I think, this is ridiculous. What is your opinion? Maybe, less damage will be great?
I kinda feel this way as well. With all these buffs, it's starting to feel like we've got power creep going on, MMO style.

On the one hand, it definitely makes me take the game less seriously. On the other, since I kinda feel damage is totally busted and off balance between characters, I can have more fun with the game because I feel the competitive nature of it is dubious.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
If anyone is feeling passionately positive or negative and wants to come on let me know

If you're feelin really happy about your character's changes please come on
I feel happy that I am out of the Alpha Stage of Kenshi! D3 is a low!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I am at work monitoring a sleep study patient. Literally watching a patient sleep. Please make this juicy and drama filled for my entertainment. I fully expect for someone to call for Paulo's job, lol.

;)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I am at work monitoring a sleep study patient. Literally watching a patient sleep. Please make this juicy and drama filled for my entertainment. I fully expect for someone to call for Paulo's job, lol.

;)
Forget the stream and focus on those apneas.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
@Pig Of The Hut (or anyone else that knows)

Do you have a YouTube page that you upload stream archives to, or even another website? I ask because my work office actually blocks Twitch on their network. Otherwise, I'd just pull up the stream archive.

But they don't block YouTube. Go figure.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
I'm most disappointed with balanced kenshi though. He's still an honest character in a game with a dozen characters full of dirt. That "buff" is lol tier. You might need to get 2 steps closer before you run in for a full combo for me attempting my only fast full screen check with a ZONING character. I'm not sure what they're going to do next with the games balance but I'm apprehensive at best now.

Honestly, they should simply increase the start up frames and reduce the recovery time on telefury, since they are so overly concerned about characters actually being able to play keep away in this game. Just make it in line with other projectiles, instead of doing retarded shit to it to project the illusion that Kenshi is a good zoning character.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Honestly, they should simply increase the start up frames and reduce the recovery time on telefury, since they are so overly concerned about characters actually being able to play keep away in this game. Just make it in line with other projectiles, instead of doing retarded shit to it to project the illusion that Kenshi is a good zoning character.
That would be easy to jump on startup. Why there can't be keep away that is equal to the rushdown that's in this game idk.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
@Pig Of The Hut I heard you say a few times that kenshi at his current state (pre-patch) could get you into losers top 8 if you sneak through some easy pools. Do you think that if kenshi were to get some proper buffs and a few more tools and tweaks that put him in top 5/10 character range that you could become a top 5 player? I'm just wondering if thats what really creates a thorn in your side, since these tournaments are money, and by having kenshi so shit teir nrs is indirectly taking money out of your pocket.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
That would be easy to jump on startup. Why there can't be keep away that is equal to the rushdown that's in this game idk.
Agreed. Zoners have it pretty rough in this game, for the most part.

As for Kenshi's TF, I'd rather opponents jump it occasionally than have to deal with being punished full screen because my opponent made one good read.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
@Pig Of The Hut (or anyone else that knows)

Do you have a YouTube page that you upload stream archives to, or even another website? I ask because my work office actually blocks Twitch on their network. Otherwise, I'd just pull up the stream archive.

But they don't block YouTube. Go figure.
If ur on Android I know if an app that u can watch archives from.

It's called "Ace for Twitch"