What's new

Special Patch Review Stream Tuesday at 11pm Est/8pm PST w/ Tom Brady, Big D, PND Ketchup & More

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What: MKX Patch Review Stream with a skype discussion with Tom Brady, Big D, PND_Ketchup, Whitest Wade and many more to be added
Where: http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut
When: Tuesday 11pm est 9.1.15

Id also like the following people to join in as well if they're available:
@RedRaptor10 (To aid in all Takeda Discussions)
@YOMI MITYEAP (Cumulative)
@General M2Dave (Quan and more)
@daddydab32ho (Jaqui discussion)
and more to be added

We will be taking all questions from the stream viewers through Twitter and stream chat at @bambamguitar

StreamOfTheHut.jpg

Attachments

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Damn, wish I could watch this tonight... 0500 is too OP for work, lol. Hope the stream goes well!

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
i mean they are on twitter but ill discuss it tomorrow when we go over him and be done w the topic
i havent read your tweets since i dont have a twitter but i am just going to assume that you had the same reaction as me, and that was a massive slap in the face, the so called "buff" of the telefury.... god fucking damn it nether realm why do you hate kenshi so much?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
That's cool. Hey Pig, in the logo what is the Pig holding? A sword that shoots lasers? Not trying to bash you honestly asking.

I'll definitely stay up and be tired for classes tomorrow to poke your brains on this patch. Do you have anyone who can talk about Sun god Kotal, MoS Raiden, Tremor, Reptile?

Pig Of The Hut

That's cool. Hey Pig, in the logo what is the Pig holding? A sword that shoots lasers? Not trying to bash you honestly asking.

I'll definitely stay up and be tired for classes tomorrow to poke your brains on this patch. Do you have anyone who can talk about Sun god Kotal, MoS Raiden, Tremor, Reptile?
Design me a new one

Pig Of The Hut

Again, honest question. I know you make your own shit(which I think is very cool). Thought maybe kenshi had a laser move at some point or something. I meant it when I said "Not trying to bash you honestly asking".
ombination of sinestro and kenshi and a pig and @bloodsport made it

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'll have to see if any hitbox changes/character specific combos got changed in Impostor/Necromancer...

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
I can't test the patch right now (lol PC), but reports are that DF is completely broken. So much so that his combos don't link from fireball cancels at all on hit.

If so, you may have to be interviewing monsier Tom Brady via seance.

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
Apparently Pyromancer Tanya has a 32%+ throw after shroud now.

So you can forgo any praise you were going to heap onto NRS after the patch.

But Cutthroat Kano is hella scary, which is nice.