What's new

Special Patch Review Stream Tuesday at 11pm Est/8pm PST w/ Tom Brady, Big D, PND Ketchup & More

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I like the idea of a patch podcast, but there are just to many cooks in this kitchen. No one will get a fair say, leaving some to not have much input. You should cut it down to 3, 4 at the very most. There is a reason talk shows, radio shows, podcasts and like EVERYTHING usually is 2-3 hosts... anymore and it just gets messy.

I like the idea of have character loyalists coming in to talk about the one character. That could be a way to do it and have lots of high profile players. Like have 2 hosts and then a guest host for each character and then get rid of them when you move to the next one.

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand
Awesome, can't wait for this :D I listened to the last one and liked it!

Sir @Pig Of The Hut , if I may kindly make a suggestion. It was a bit difficult to follow along last time because there were multiple people on (and by bringing on more people it may get confusing for listeners). I agree with @Jynks , it may be a good idea to have 2 people host and cycle out a 3rd person to talk about their main every few minutes.

Thank you for putting this together, something to look forward to and benefit from!!! :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Awesome, can't wait for this :D I listened to the last one and liked it!

Sir @Pig Of The Hut , if I may kindly make a suggestion. It was a bit difficult to follow along last time because there were multiple people on (and by bringing on more people it may get confusing for listeners). I agree with @Jynks , it may be a good idea to have 2 people host and cycle out a 3rd person to talk about their main every few minutes.

Thank you for putting this together, something to look forward to and benefit from!!! :)
Will do thx

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Very good idea for a podcast that needs good players to assess the state of the game and characters. Then WTF is dave doing here?!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
If anyone is feeling passionately positive or negative and wants to come on let me know

If you're feelin really happy about your character's changes please come on
please ..do not let anybody foul mouth your son.. you must stick up for him. please let the world know you are proud that he can actually participate in mkx now.

but really, i look forward to what everyone has to say . should be some good talk going on..