What's new

SoCal Regionals 2014 INJUSTICE + MK9 POOLS (w/ brackets) ARE HERE!!

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
You statement would make sense if you were more respectful about it and stating why you disagree instead of saying "it's the dumbest thing I ever heard on tym" which we all know that isnt true.
Not having location based seeding would kind of objectively be just dumb as hell though. Would it really be ok for me and reno to play eachother first round pools?

pherleece

Woolay
@AK elitegoomba
You're not seeing my point.
Personally region seeding doesnt matter to me at all and I'll play whoever I have to play but it doesnt change the fact that these are all opinions and it's not cool to call someone dumb because they dont agree with you.

I will say that I do agree with region seeding but there are people who dont agree with region seeding and its not fair to call them stupid

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No Region seeding sucks because you're spending quite a bit of money and time traveling only to have to play people you play at locals/regionals/casuals knowing you're knocking each other out.

Basically you're paying an excess of 10x the amount to play the same people? That's dumb.

Odoyle

Drops combos
Why are edit: "less deserving" games like Tekken and Gundam (Have you youtubed this game? It's retarded) getting full stream time but we're getting the shaft? Can't we just take over their slot and have them only get half of their pools streamed?

Last edited:

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Pools are fine.
No one should be 'crying' (or whatver word you feel like using) about anything at this point.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If people wanna see everything they're welcome to travel to tournament. We're getting to see hours of Injustice at not cost/inconvenience to us. More is always better but we're not getting slapped in the face with the stream time or anything, there's just tons of games to showcase.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Inj while might be fun to play its extremely boring to watch.

Why would we want more of that?
you must have not watched the last 3 majors for Injustice.
@Qwark28 ^ is the most stupid thing i have ever heard on this site. its all a matter of opinion, KI looks boring as fuck, only 7 characters, no hype factor, like wow i did c lk into wind kick, but then COUNTER BREAKER!!! so hype :DOGE

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
@Qwark28 ^ is the most stupid thing i have ever heard on this site. its all a matter of opinion, KI looks boring as fuck, only 7 characters, no hype factor, like wow i did c lk into wind kick, but then COUNTER BREAKER!!! so hype :DOGE
I only watch Inj to see Foreverkings Batman and Reos MMH everything else is just boring to me.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I only watch Inj to see Foreverkings Batman and Reos MMH everything else is just boring to me.
did you know i beat forever king at WB in round 2? did you see the pop off afterwards? am not saying if you heard about it, did you watch it? if you were not entertained than you have a huge bias and am not sure what you are doing on TYM tbh.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
He's always trashing IGAU on this forum and SF4 and Tekken on eventhubs but always sticks around, I've gotten used to him.