What's new

So they have like 300 beta testers, yet...

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
You guys are acting like he morally/legally agrees with leaking shit...shitting on him and saying thats why he doesnt have a job and stuff...damn

Hes not, he is saying he is suprised it hasnt happened witht the sheer amount of testers when stuff has leaked with far few people in the know.

Get off your high horse circle jerk

trufenix

bye felicia
When the game goes to the esrb for ratings details will leak, when it goes gold to distributors there will be more. Only internal people and press have access to the game right now and none of them are going to throw their career away for likes on a forum.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Breaking an NDA has huge consequences. I remember back when that extra leaked Batgirl for the Justice League movie, there was something like a fine for 5mil dollars.

trufenix

bye felicia
Video games are like a 60 billion dollar industry now and wb are one of the biggest players. Snitches get stitches doesn't even fucking describe it.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
So leaks did happen?
Eh, not really. More like semi reliable rumors of said leaks. Not like the usually blabbing with the entire games code and story sprayed all over the place. But I'm expecting a pretty big leak sometime in the next couple weeks. Something beyond "I know a guy who knows a guy".

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Idk why, but leaks almost always happen the closer it get toward release. (Movies, music, games, etc..)
Yup. Which is why I don't understand the "lets keep everything a secret" approach.

For example, it would be much better presented with a badass trailer of what Jax can do than some dude leaking a pic of him standing there talking.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
None of them decided to reveal confidential stuff over the internet? Like, how does NRS manage this shit? Are they being held hostage at the NRS building being forced to play the game and having all their activities monitored very rigorously? Or do they send them home and threaten their families and loved ones if they're ever caught leaking stuff? Do they send surveillance SUVs outside of their houses to keep them in place? I mean 300 people is a lot to control... do they hire blind beta testers, Imean, what's going on?

Or maybe Im just not keeping up with news and shits been leaked already.
Ummm, theyre held under contract and would get fined?

NDA.

No one wants their bank account drained and have their professional reputation turned to crap in an instant.

Eh, not really. More like semi reliable rumors of said leaks. Not like the usually blabbing with the entire games code and story sprayed all over the place. But I'm expecting a pretty big leak sometime in the next couple weeks. Something beyond "I know a guy who knows a guy".
So you're saying the images like that of Jax are intentionally made to look like leaks?

I mean even if there were leaks, wouldn't it be kind of hard to track the person or people doing it?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Haven't you seen the shot of Johnny, Sonya, and Jax? That seems like a legitimate leak to me.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
So you're saying the images like that of Jax are intentionally made to look like leaks?

I mean even if there were leaks, wouldn't it be kind of hard to track the person or people doing it?
Haven't you seen the shot of Johnny, Sonya, and Jax? That seems like a legitimate leak to me.
Oh those are legit leaks, I just mean on a larger scale. Like a shot of the roster screen, story spoilers, frame data etc stuff like that. We are getting decent leaks but the flood gates have yet to open.

Dark

Noob
Don't think any of these leaks come from beta testers, why would they have concept art? Maybe just thinking about it wrong.

Oh those are legit leaks, I just mean on a larger scale. Like a shot of the roster screen, story spoilers, frame data etc stuff like that. We are getting decent leaks but the flood gates have yet to open.
atm nothing but gameplay footage matters to me