What's new

So real right now injustice gameplay series DarthArma vs Shaazzyam

Oh LOOK! something not about the game we can't play yet!

@Shaazzyam was saying I don't give anyone games, so I decided to finally play him online through the information super highway.

I didnt decide to make this a series until about 3 or 4 games into these 10 matches.

What was the most real thing in this set?

batman...no

MMH corner interactables....no

Dis lag doh....So REAL RIGHT NOW

Shout outs to @HomeLee1121 and @RM Nubcakes @ 17:20

The camera will be positioned better next time and I'll probably open up more. I thought you guys could see the chat better, but who cares.

Anyone who wants to play, let me know by posting in this thread. The rule is 10 games ONLY and the only way to get to the 11th one more game...is for the loser of the 10th match to admit to the other player "I am salty as FUCK, and I want one more match"

Ill probably do some online, and offline sets with whoever I can get.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
The message log was:

Shaazzyam: BLUE ARMA:White
um hi
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
so um your the next guyon my EC list..
IDK what that means
List of EC players to um play...
Thats um...cool
soo umm guess just like thought we were
gonna play or stuff

are you asking me to play?
arma will you pls give me games
(minutes with messing with my 360 after leaving a bag of greasy chips on it go by)
your not gonna believe this but my 360 tray wont sty shut
oh um...I see thanks anyway.

see you in mkx I guess....
(got it working!)
inv me, y all emo ?
feel better yet?
=(
There you go!!!
Emo cause im the wurst at his game
(switch stage away from atalantis after getting Martianed in the corner)
stge too fair Kappa
<3
(after I win)
=(
this lag doh
ur messgs are throwing me off
Bats though
ggs sigh
ggs well play more if you want
no you have better things to do

@Shaazzyam I dont understand why youre emo, your martians good and its just online, chill out a little and have fun.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

@Shaazzyam was saying I don't give anyone games, so I decided to finally play him online through the information super highway.

I didnt decide to make this a series until about 3 or 4 games into these 10 matches.

batman...no

The camera will be positioned better next time and I'll probably open up more. I thought you guys could see the chat better, but who cares.

Anyone who wants to play, let me know by posting in this thread. The rule is 10 games ONLY and the only way to get to the 11th one more game...is for the loser of the 10th match to admit to the other player "I am salty as FUCK, and I want one more match"

Enjoy!
Even in that GIF MMH is unfair

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

batman...no

Enjoy!
Even in that GIF MMH is unfair

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
The message log was:

Shaazzyam: BLUE ARMA:White
um hi
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
so um your the next guyon my EC list..
IDK what that means
List of EC players to um play...
Thats um...cool
soo umm guess just like thought we were
gonna play or stuff

are you asking me to play?
arma will you pls give me games
(minutes with messing with my 360 after leaving a bag of greasy chips on it go by)
your not gonna believe this but my 360 tray wont sty shut
oh um...I see thanks anyway.

see you in mkx I guess....
(got it working!)
inv me, y all emo ?
feel better yet?
=(
There you go!!!
Emo cause im the wurst at his game
(switch stage away from atalantis after getting Martianed in the corner)
stge too fair Kappa
<3
(after I win)
=(
this lag doh
ur messgs are throwing me off
Bats though
ggs sigh
ggs well play more if you want
no you have better things to do

@Shaazzyam I dont understand why youre emo, your martians good and its just online, chill out a little and have fun.
you said you were leaving to play KI lol

anyway three things you need to know that i know about in this mu

1. don't wakeup slide on me, i always block it

2. b113 is punishable

3. pretty much most block strings cancelled into bats into b113 can be low crushed by f2

E

Eldriken

Arma, I want in on a FT10 with you. When we played last time, we had really fun games.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

2. b113 is punishable

3. pretty much most block strings cancelled into bats into b113 can be low crushed by f2
Counter argument
Did you block All his WU slides?
Did you punish B113?
Did you low profile his Strings?

Arma, I want in on a FT10 with you. When we played last time, we had really fun games.
ok ill jump on now

2. b113 is punishable

Things you need to know that I know.

1) its just a game, dont get emo.
2) when you prop fish, you look just as bad as zyphox when you do it publicly
3) the "stand by" button can be found on your modem if you look far back into 2005, This will allow for easy kills when youre host

Counter argument
Did you block All his WU slides?
Did you punish B113?
Did you low profile his Strings?
WU slide is useless, its just fun doing.
He did low crush strings, which is something I've never seen jupiter do to me consistently (does that really make you feel better?)
I think whats going on here is that this MMH has submitted nubcakes batman, which forces him to be defeated by nubcakes trident rush...I mean aquaman. I will not make a switch and stick it out with batman. (because my secondaries are ass, lol)

This is a match up thats in MMH's favor. I HATE this fucking match up. This is online so you don't have to get your pride jumbled up in a bunch.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
WU slide is useless, its just fun doing.
He did low crush strings, which is something I've never seen jupiter do to me consistently (does that really make you feel better?)
I think whats going on here is that this MMH has submitted nubcakes batman, which forces him to be defeated by nubcakes trident rush...I mean aquaman. I will not make a switch and stick it out with batman. (because my secondaries are ass, lol)

This is a match up thats in MMH's favor. I HATE this fucking match up. This is online so you don't have to get your pride jumbled up in a bunch.
Nananananananananananananana Batman

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
The reality of the situation is so real right now. 'A kiss from a rose' is so Seal right now. If he hadn't been consuming enough water, his feces would be so teal right now. Words cannot express how I've been made to feel right now. I found a hair in the middle of my meal right now. It was tragic, cause I was having delicious veal right now. I swatted the plate; it was worthy of a highlight reel right now. I did it because my arm's strong like Neil right now. Everyone agrees that Leffen is so heel right now. Those who didn't watch Apex won't understand my spiel right now. The cringe-worthiness mirrored Shaq's movie Steel right now. Or a marathon watching of Ally McBeal right now. So I turned on the channel to seal the deal right now. Like a conjugal agreement with Jessica Beil right now. A task many would seek with utmost zeal right now. An opportunity that would make grown men squeal right now. Like crying incessantly to onion peels right now. Their manliness wavers and then they kneel right now. Like Zod's quote or likewise of an even keel right now. For their lamentation, they may need to heal right now. Or watch Pat Sajack on an episode of Wheel right now. And guess accurately like a Black Ops Galil right now. It never missed, like Sandra Bullock in Congeal right now. Though that's beyond that point; it's not ideal right now. For like Arma mentioned, the match up is so real right now.