What's new

General/Other - Tanya So, it looks like Tanya (DLC) was redesigned!

Honestly I think she looks more (south Asian) than anything. Which is cool since you don't see that too often
She looks black, NRS is going to make a black woman from MK4 and MKD indian because you think that's what she is. Her nose and lips are more of a black woman this indian.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Her not being human has nothing to do with this and you obviously don't get the issue so it's best for you to ignore it and move on.
That's why I am asking. Kinda sounds like the same issue Comic fanboys had with Idris Elba in Thor.

Also I have never seen Tanya as black.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
The new look kinda makes want them to alter her voice a little to make sure sound more evil-ly. But Jennifer Hale sounds good no matter what

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Tremor's model has also been changed, as well. I don't have a screenshot, as I'm at work currently, but it's definitely different. Looks much better now.

Does it matter what skin color she is?

It matters because it's only a few black people in fighting games. Elena, Balrog, Dudley, Birdie, Tanya, Jax, Jacqui, Cyrax, Tj combo, D jay, Jade. Eddy and Christie. It's sad i can name 90% of the black fighting game characters. I can't name all the white characters, it's just to many to name. When you whitewash one the black characters. it hurts because i want to see myself in a character. it's wrong because it takes away one of the only blacks in gaming, telling people light is right. If there were alot of blacks in fighting games, it would not matter as much.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Does he still look like he has a skin disease?
He's Tremor, man. His skin looks like a bunch of shattered stone. I like it. He's clearly not human and that's fine. There's already enough humans in MKX. Let's get some more freaks up in this shit. I can't wait to see how Tremor plays. Tremor and Predator have me super excited.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
It matters because it's only a few black people in fighting games. Elena, Balrog, Dudley, Birdie, Tanya, Jax, Jacqui, Cyrax, Tj combo, D jay, Jade. Eddy and Christie. It's sad i can name 90% of the black fighting game characters. I can't name all the white characters, it's just to many to name. When you whitewash one the black characters. it hurts because i want to see myself in a character. it's wrong because it takes away one of the only blacks in gaming, telling people light is right. If there were alot of blacks in fighting games, it would not matter as much.
Dude it is not that serious. I am black and never took it that way ever. I honestly have never seen Jade or Tanya as black females. Just dark skin Edenian characters. But I respect your opinion.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Racist people finally won.
Now turn Ermac brown and Kenshis adopted son Takeda yellow since he is in reality Hsu Haos son. :DOGE