What's new

So I want to like Destiny...

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
"the Hyperion Corporation would like to congratulate the Watson family on the birth of their newborn twins, and wishes them the best of luck in choosing which one to keep!"

Choose Borderlands Pre-Sequel. If you don't like it, you can at least be assured you will have enjoyed it more than Destiny.

Destiny is more of a "Borderlands-lite". Similar formula, with leveling up skills, and getting loot- except less skills, less classes, less loot, and every piece of loot you get is less unique.
Is borderlands pre sequel good for people who haven't played the first two?

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
I've bashed destiny pretty hard since release day, picking apart all the flaws. Yet here I am over a month later, still clocking 4-6 hours a day on it. All things considered, I'd say it was worth the $60, and I'm extremely picky about which games I'll play. It may come as a surprise to most people, but I gave borderlands 2 a honest effort (close to 20 hours) and I found myself extremely uninterested.

Is borderlands pre sequel good for people who haven't played the first two?
In terms of gameplay, it's probably better. It gets started quicker and the loot system is better than the other two.

Though in terms of story, you may have trouble understanding it if you haven't played Borderlands 2, since it makes alot of references to it. Not so much the first game, which was extremely light on story.

It happens before Borderlands 2, but it's being told from the perspective of the characters AFTER that game was completed. So even as a prequel it spoils the events of the sequel.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Its addictive all I can say, they really need to add more content though which they are goning to do eventually. Its awesome, the first MMO per say that I really got into, do you have it on PS4? we can do some strikes man.

The game can be fun as long as you have people to play it with. PvP is casual in that it doesn't take much to be good. I'm also horrible at fps and this is the first shooter that I rarely go below 1.00 k/d ratio.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Its addictive all I can say, they really need to add more content though which they are goning to do eventually. Its awesome, the first MMO per say that I really got into, do you have it on PS4? we can do some strikes man.
Naw I'm on PS3 man.