What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
ah yes i remember him. well no wonder why your scene is thriving :) if a new guy shows up before patch playing supes, kick.his.ass.out. ;)
Amen!

Honestly the scenes that don't have top tiers right now are lucky. I'm not sure we can revive this scene after the patch. When a game dies it's VERY hard to revive it based on an update.

The scenes like GGA and AK with very few top tiers are probably still going to have life left once the patch hits.

Lucky you guys.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Amen!

Honestly the scenes that don't have top tiers right now are lucky. I'm not sure we can revive this scene after the patch. When a game dies it's VERY hard to revive it based on an update.

The scenes like GGA and AK with very few top tiers are probably still going to have life left once the patch hits.

Lucky you guys.

Skullgirls kinda did...sorta. But that was a very strange and unique situation.

But ya, Injustice seems pretty dead. The patch would have to do crazy things to breathe life into it at this point.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I'm kind of amazed that people largely don't believe Superman is going to get touched on the next patch. We're in what, month five of nonstop bitching? Regardless of feelings or individual perceptions of the character, it's hard to imagine this next patch going by - especially if as some surmise, it's the last one Injustice is getting - without him taking a kryptonite nerfbat to the teeth. After all, he already got nerfed and it didn't reduce the volume one bit.

Granted, most people will find something else to complain about anyways.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
What kind of "crazy things" are needed to breathe life into Injustice at this point?

Characters needing to be heavily tweaked so they are not so straight forward and flow charty.
Mobility issues, increased forward walk speed, alter dashes to be shorter and recover faster.
Interactables need a pretty big overhaul on every stage.
Universal mechanics altered, like improving bounce cancels, making F3/B3 armor absorb interactable damage.
Awkward turtling/keep away needs to be toned down a bit, I like some good turteling, but the stages in Injustice just make it really annoying.

They just need to increase the pace of the game. Right now its just really boring.

This is all my opinion of course, I'm sure some/lots will disagree with me.
I liked the game a lot at first, and still do even, but I just find that the game gets really boring and repetitive very quickly compared to other games, and I think its largely because of the very awkward pace the game has.

People just don't seem to be that invested in the game like they are MK/SF/Marvel/Tekken/W/E.

Characters needing to be heavily tweaked so they are not so straight forward and flow charty.
Mobility issues, increased forward walk speed, alter dashes to be shorter and recover faster.
Interactables need a pretty big overhaul on every stage.
Universal mechanics altered, like improving bounce cancels, making F3/B3 armor absorb interactable damage.
Awkward turtling/keep away needs to be toned down a bit, I like some good turteling, but the stages in Injustice just make it really annoying.

They just need to increase the pace of the game. Right now its just really boring.

This is all my opinion of course, I'm sure some/lots will disagree with me.
I liked the game a lot at first, and still do even, but I just find that the game gets really boring and repetitive very quickly compared to other games, and I think its largely because of the very awkward pace the game has.

People just don't seem to be that invested in the game like they are MK/SF/Marvel/Tekken/W/E.
Thanks for answering. (I'm having issues with "liking" your post. :s )

That sounds large enough for an Ultimate Injustice: Gods Among Gotham update! (With 4 new Batman-related DLC characters)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Thanks for answering. (I'm having issues with "liking" your post. :s )

That sounds large enough for an Ultimate Injustice: Gods Among Gotham update! (With 4 new Batman-related DLC characters)

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not trying to be too down on the game. For what is I like it, and as a huge DC comics fan, this is my GOTY.

But I feel like the game is caught between two styles, Mortal Kombat, and Anime, and it just feels a bit off.
It's a first try at a new fighting game, and I think they did a good job, and I'm really looking forward to the patch, and to Injustice 2, where I hope they really scrub the MK out of it and go full on Anime.

Noob
Honestly NRS games for a LONG LONG time now are dull and uninspiring... i felt when they anounced Injustice that it would change but i guess i was wrong... I still enjoy the game even play it when i have free time, but from a competetive standpoint this game is boring and dying at a speed rate that amazes me considering this game is pretty fresh from a FG standpoint...

Superman and BA will go largely untouched, BA was "nerfed" not so long ago so i doubt they will touch him again.
Superman they will probably just make Breath neutral... not even to mention that probably all of Supermans moves have really leanedback hurtboxs, meaning you cannot ever, ever contest anything he does cause if you do guess what F23 to the face and 40% or more if your in the cornor... i would go on but i think its pretty pointless...

I Can only agree with Rathalos in most of his presented changes... cause lets look at it, i mean really look at it.

There are games with smaller stages that have faster walk speeds!!?!? i mean Injustice stages are Huge for the most part, and the walk speeds are the slowest iv seen in a FG of this kind ever...
Interactables in some stages are just stupid.. Jokers asylum is on of them... if you start your match with the smallest of mistakes i just a bad step in the wrong direction you take possibly 1 combo and 2 TV screens to the face... and if your really unlucky a ice vent into a transition.. not saying remove them but i mean something needs to be changed clearly.. be it DMG or just how they work...

i dunno about F3B3 armors seems nice but could also create problems but couldnt know without playing around with it..
Dashes need to have smaller recovery overhaul on some characters specially rushdown characters...

the pace of the game needs to be faster i complitly agree

I dunno to me it feels that this game is just unfinished and unpolished it feels like this was just a small project to kill time for a New MK10

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

i dunno about F3B3 armors seems nice but could also create problems but couldnt know without playing around with it..
The meter burn version I mean. I want the armor those versions grant to absorb the damage of stage hazards. Like right now if you go to punish one and use a MBDC, you still end up taking about 20% damage, and a lot of the times you don't even get the punish. I want it so you can trade a bar of meter to negate the damage.

I probably explained that poorly.

Noob

The meter burn version I mean. I want the armor those versions grant to absorb the damage of stage hazards. Like right now if you go to punish one and use a MBDC, you still end up taking about 20% damage, and a lot of the times you don't even get the punish. I want it so you can trade a bar of meter to negate the damage.

I probably explained that poorly.
Oh yes i complitly agree with that 100%.. countless times i traded a bar for a punish that most times i cant even see what im doing due to the Visual effects for the destroyed interactable, not to mention i just took 20% of dmg for free just to keep my position as atacker and not defender...

Also there are interactables that destroy armor, sucg as the chandellear etc... and that is just stupid in my opinion