What's new

Smite - who here plays?

I'm going to be adding you guys tonight. So if you get an friend invite from R3AL3NTL3SS, it's me!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Also to the newer players, its a good idea to get comfortable with 3 types of characters.
- A Physical damage
- A Magical damage
- A Tank (either damage is fine)

That way if you end up being in the last 2 to lock in, and you guys still don't have a tank you can fill that slot.
Also, if you usually play a physical god and 3 phys already locked in, you can switch to a magical damage so the other team doesn't all stack phys protection and screw you over completely.

This also will help if you decide to play 3v3 jousts because the typical layout is Tank-Phys-Mag/Support

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Ketchup, FillPops and I are playing Smite in a 4 man party, we need a 5th! send me a message or friend request and i'll invite you in with us.

PNDMustard

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Played some games last night with a friend, Arachne is definitely my favourite god to play now, checked out some guides on builds, general strategy etc, and i've gone from getting my ass handed to me, to winning every god encounter i have :D

you guys been playing much?

I play nightly. Usually from 10pm cst on.
My main problem is sticking with a God. I was playing Fenrir exclusively for about a week and ended up going 30-5 in one game with the average being 14-7ish.

But then I started screwing around and got considerably worse (10-9ish).

Right now I*think I got it narrowed down to:
Melee physical: Fenrir
Mage: zeus (for now)
Tank: ares

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I play nightly. Usually from 10pm cst on.
My main problem is sticking with a God. I was playing Fenrir exclusively for about a week and ended up going 30-5 in one game with the average being 14-7ish.

But then I started screwing around and got considerably worse (10-9ish).

Right now I*think I got it narrowed down to:
Melee physical: Fenrir
Mage: zeus (for now)
Tank: ares

i think a big part for me to improve is to actually look up what the other gods abilities actually do, so far i'm learning the hard way by just getting hit by everything.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Sounds good. I bought my first god properly, because Ao Kuang right now is by far my best one. Slap a soul reaver on him and that tornado rips people apart.
he always seems to be the highest level god in any game! he just seems to rip minions to pieces.

Hey just picked it up, so my scrubiness is at an all time high.

Looking at Fenrir, Bakasura and Hades atm, weird combo but hey, it appeals. tag on there is bipolarexxpress as well.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
yo guys did u see the new stuff they are changeing with guan yu and some new chinese gods Zhong Kui looks tight reminds me of shang tsung with his soul steal im gonna buy him!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Tried playing last night, and had no lag issues. If anybody wants to play, just add me.

Shishigami4591.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
he always seems to be the highest level god in any game! he just seems to rip minions to pieces.

It's because he is a retardedly good farmer. Also, jungling is viable now, so he can gain a ridonculous amount of experience there.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
The new Guan is legit! The warhorse ult is now my new favorite attack in the game.
Its just like riding Ruin in Darksiders.

Not a fan of the changes they're making to cupid, but I can deal with it.
Rather him be an adorable chibi than Kid Icarus pedobait.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Do you guys still play? I've gotten into this recently.