What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
That is just another reason added to why I was saying that I liked Shang Cowboy more.

But let's be honest here, didn't we know that one day we'll see this game broken beyond recognition? Well, at least we know that MK 10 is in the works...

EDIT: Seriosuly though, thanks for publiching this now.

Last edited:

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Im ssure pushblock is not advantage on block. On reason it works is because sinestro can release trait while recovering. For example he does shakles you block it but he can use trait when you try to punish.

Zod trait works the same except he cant do the overhead grab in recovery just the swipe.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Im ssure pushblock is not advantage on block. On reason it works is because sinestro can release trait while recovering. For example he does shakles you block it but he can use trait when you try to punish.
Exactly, you get it.
Now, if you excuse me, I'm going back to freaking out over the state of IGAU.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok IDK why some of you are comparing this to the Batgirl GLITCH. Her GLITCH, is a GLITCH, it's obviously not intended. Sinestro, having Trait, and Pushblocking being advantageous to the defender, is intentional. FOOLS

EDIT: actually, no, I just labbed this. The defender isn't + when he Pushblocks, Sinestro can just use Trait while in recovery.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Man what the fuck. In light of characters randomly getting all kinds of new dirt I demand Grundy get unclashable trait grab back
We probably need a new patch altogether :p
I think I can remember Pig talking like he knows something on the matter that we don't...