What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

Husteen

Noob.
something weird happened today when i played Runwaymafia. i was sindel he was Kitana. i did sindels ground :en fireball he did Kitanas xray, well sindels fireball cancelled out his xray he got hit and i didnt, he was still alive so it wasnt a health thing.. we didnt try it again, but im just wondering if anyone else noticed this?? i wonder if it just works vs KItana, if it was just a random glitch, or if this ground fireball cancels out all xrays??? hmm ill try and test later, but if some one else can sooner then me --> test that shit..
that's weird. i know you can't duck kitana's xray so that's not it. was your ex fireball a wakeup attack?
i used sindel against a kitana once and i killed her with my fireball when she used her xray and the fans still hit me and spun but the xray didn't activate lol. it was funny.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
that's weird. i know you can't duck kitana's xray so that's not it. was your ex fireball a wakeup attack?
i used sindel against a kitana once and i killed her with my fireball when she used her xray and the fans still hit me and spun but the xray didn't activate lol. it was funny.
no wake up, i dont think she can wake up ground fireball anyway. yea the one you dealt with way just a death one thats normal. like my fireball hit kitana as she did her xray and the fans just went past sindel or disappeared i forget..

Husteen

Noob.
It does lower her hit box more than just ducking though, kind of like how Mileena can D4 Raidens superman.
well, i know from experience that her low fireball won't dodge ermac's fireball or kitana's xray ^.^
maybe the fireball just hit her right before her xray connected and screwed it up.?

Husteen

Noob.
ohh you did the EX standing fireball. and it hit kitana right as she used her xray? i thought you meant the projectiles traded.
sounds like a cool thing to see lol.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I'm pretty sure it was because Sindel's EX Fireballs hit twice, so when you hit Kitana during the startup of her X-Ray with the EX Fireball, the first hit got absorbed by the armor, but the second one didn't, causing Kitana to get hit. I'll have to test this out later.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
something weird happened today when i played Runwaymafia. i was sindel he was Kitana. i did sindels ground :en fireball he did Kitanas xray, well sindels fireball cancelled out his xray he got hit and i didnt, he was still alive so it wasnt a health thing.. we didnt try it again, but im just wondering if anyone else noticed this?? i wonder if it just works vs KItana, if it was just a random glitch, or if this ground fireball cancels out all xrays??? hmm ill try and test later, but if some one else can sooner then me --> test that shit..
How close to Kitana were you? You can duck Kitana's xray from anywhere but 3/4 to fullscreen and Sindel's low fireball lowers her hitbox considerably.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Okay, so I tested it for a bit vs. Kitana and I could not replicate it at all, it definitely wasn't because the EX Fireball hits twice, the only thing I can come up with is that you just so happened to hit Kitana on the few frames after her armor is finished, but before her invincibility during her teleport starts after the X-Ray connects. It's really hard to try and do this alone (I'm using my pinkies to do Kitana's X-Ray while I preform the Fireball with me hands) so I'm having trouble trying to do this.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
LOL...Dan I'm pretty sure we just had one hell of a buggy match. Did you notice that the announcer wouldn't say "Fight" or "Flawless Victory"...but yeah it was weird...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
LOL...Dan I'm pretty sure we just had one hell of a buggy match. Did you notice that the announcer wouldn't say "Fight" or "Flawless Victory"...but yeah it was weird...
It was a weird day overall.

But sindels enhanced fireballs are still glitchey I just haven't been making it public until now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Husteen

Noob.
It was a weird day overall.

But sindels enhanced fireballs are still glitchey I just haven't been making it public until now.

indeed. dan and i were playing and i was hit with an invisible second fireball from sindel! wtf?! lol so basically she still can leave an invisible collision around but you can't do the corner combo with it >.< it was midscreen, too.
and everyone knows her fireball will sometimes vanish when doing the double fireball levitate combo.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Not really the same, but one time I fought a kitana and we each had one hit left, he throws his xray and I throw a low fireball, not sure but probably EX. Anyway, I timed the FB poorly and we both got hit. The animation for Kitana's X-ray continued, but after that ended, Kitana fell down and I won the match. Apparently the FB must have hit him first, but idk?

Maybe Kitana's X-ray and sindel's EX FB are just glitched against each other in general?

Husteen

Noob.
off topic, but if anyone wan't to mirror me that's on psn for fun just add me. PSN i.d.-TotteryManx
i'll play you later!

actually, i thought it'd be fun to have all of us play in koth together. wouldn't that be fun? as long as it's not abnormally laggy and we all have time.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery

yes. i have noticed that since the patch came out. im like well at least she still has a "sometime" element of surprise.! that will at least make the opponent say WTF?!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yes. i have noticed that since the patch came out. im like well at least she still has a "sometime" element of surprise.! that will at least make the opponent say WTF?!
It's been like that since the 1.02 patch. We're on 1.05 now lol but we just kept it a secret only because it's so random and there isn't a way to control it.

i'll play you later!

actually, i thought it'd be fun to have all of us play in koth together. wouldn't that be fun? as long as it's not abnormally laggy and we all have time.
Koth Wednesday night is best for me this week. I hate koth unless I have the next day off from work which is Thursday. So Wednesday is best for me this week.
i'll add you as soon as i get home. which may be in a day or so...

and then i can finally play Dan ;)
Can't wait.
off topic, but if anyone wan't to mirror me that's on psn for fun just add me. PSN i.d.-TotteryManx
I'll play tonight after 12 am. I'll be on I'm SINH3LL I also use Kano alot.

Not really the same, but one time I fought a kitana and we each had one hit left, he throws his xray and I throw a low fireball, not sure but probably EX. Anyway, I timed the FB poorly and we both got hit. The animation for Kitana's X-ray continued, but after that ended, Kitana fell down and I won the match. Apparently the FB must have hit him first, but idk?

Maybe Kitana's X-ray and sindel's EX FB are just glitched against each other in general?
No that's just a normal thing that happens. That can happen with any characters X-ray, Kitanas just comes out instantly where other characters just stop their animation. This exact thing happened with myself and runway with kit vs Kano but he got the win, so im assuming its just a random thing and no draws are in the game :/

Husteen

Noob.
hmm i'm not sure if dan should participate in this sindel KOTH because he's too hard.
dan's banned until NRS patches him! lol
i guess i'll go online right now.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
If you guys want, you can add me on PSN as well. I don't actually play vs. people that often because I'm usually testing stuff in the lab, plus I HATE MK's online, so I probably won't do too well. But, I'd love to play you guys sometime. :D

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I'd like some practice against another Sindel on 360, since I have almost no matchup experience against her myself and I'd like to see how you guys play her/

Husteen

Noob.
If you guys want, you can add me on PSN as well. I don't actually play vs. people that often because I'm usually testing stuff in the lab, plus I HATE MK's online, so I probably won't do too well. But, I'd love to play you guys sometime. :D
that explains why i've never ever ever seen you online ^.^