What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

Delriach

Sindelly
At Fighter X Shooter I was showing Paulo her weird fireball issues and levitate issues. The random fireball collision was supposed to be fixed in the latest patch. Her flight mode still is buggy. I actually think it's worse now.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
At Fighter X Shooter I was showing Paulo her weird fireball issues and levitate issues. The random fireball collision was supposed to be fixed in the latest patch. Her flight mode still is buggy. I actually think it's worse now.
should of asked if she'd ever get that armor LOL :p

and yea flight fireball is worse now, holding up doesnt always work like it use to, but i havent had much of a problem with it in vs play. im either FIAF or full flight then fireball dash fireball.

Husteen

Noob.
nice to hear from you, i was wonder where you've been.
i thought i was the only one who thought flight mode is worse. sad since it makes as a nifty wakeup now! her fireballs are still glitchy but i guess that's not a big deal. they were never like kabal's that would hit literally one second after the first one.

i heard NRS are gonna release another patch at the end of this month 0.0 not sure if it's true.

oh, and i've successfully used sindel's anti sheeva technology in a real online match! it was so cool! it looked like i was gonna get stomped but i didn't <33

DanCock

Cock Master!!
nice to hear from you, i was wonder where you've been.
i thought i was the only one who thought flight mode is worse. sad since it makes as a nifty wakeup now! her fireballs are still glitchy but i guess that's not a big deal. they were never like kabal's that would hit literally one second after the first one.

i heard NRS are gonna release another patch at the end of this month 0.0 not sure if it's true.

oh, and i've successfully used sindel's anti sheeva technology in a real online match! it was so cool! it looked like i was gonna get stomped but i didn't <33
vs sheevas i have found myself just jumping around and jump punching alot lol with fireballs mixed in seems to work lol its so silly..

fyi i could possibly stream our sindel KOTH, it would be over my ipad2 so it wont look great but it could be possible. normally i would just record then post on youtube, however my ps a/v cords are with rob in NY.. :( wont have them back till december

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Husteen,
I believe that was my Sheeva you were doing that to, lol. It totally works...if you just time it right the hair whip will ALWAYS grab sheeva unless you are in the corner. And Dan, I want to be involved in this KOTH!!!

Husteen

Noob.
hehe yes it was against Runwaymafia's sheeva. i've also done it to the AI sheeva. fun games against you. i got raped by your kitana! i thought it was dumb that sheeva's telestomp hits sindel while she's flying =/ not much she can do about it in the air, though.

[MENTION=6106]Dan[/MENTION]. haha i have to record sindel combos with my ipod touch so i probably know the quality you're talking about. streaming sounds cool although i've always wanted a vid of my sindel on youtube.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I've been trying really hard to find a way to followup a EX Fireball in the corner, but pretty much nothing is possible but d+3, I got d+1 ONE TIME and dropped the rest of the combo, so I couldn't see what damage we could get afterwards, it sucks they took her glitch out, it wasn't game breaking, nor was it even that much of a threat, it only tacked on like 12% to a BnB. >_>

Husteen

Noob.
I've been trying really hard to find a way to followup a EX Fireball in the corner, but pretty much nothing is possible but d+3, I got d+1 ONE TIME and dropped the rest of the combo, so I couldn't see what damage we could get afterwards, it sucks they took her glitch out, it wasn't game breaking, nor was it even that much of a threat, it only tacked on like 12% to a BnB. >_>
i had a corner fireball combo recorded in training mode before the 1.05 patch came because i wanted to see if it would still work but the beginning of the combo fails because of her :en scream buff =/
i'm sure that combo is gone. it wasn't useful in a match but it was fun to do in practice mode.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
i had a corner fireball combo recorded in training mode before the 1.05 patch came because i wanted to see if it would still work but the beginning of the combo fails because of her :en scream buff =/
i'm sure that combo is gone. it wasn't useful in a match but it was fun to do in practice mode.
The corner one wasn't that useful, the mid-screen one? INSANNNNNNNELY useful.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Here's some matches of myself and thechad_87 you can see me sucking it up lol

FYI I like to test stuff out at random times.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Husteen

Noob.
oo good matches. i'm loving that levitate fireball backdash fireball!

and wtf @ 25:18. the fireball went through cyrax's anti air grab?? =/

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lol yea that subby had no idea how to deal with sindels gimmicks lol

Husteen

Noob.
Kevin Ryman said:
Reason for no hair whip being used by countless Sindel users? I like hair whip mid arena because it can catch them for jumping if they forsee a fireball. Thoughts?
hair whip is a very ideal poke for people who like to play footsies but the majority of online players like to jump when they're at midscreen. it's understandable, they're trying to start a combo but sheesh, i hate when someone jumps over my hair whip! it will grab them if you use it late otherwise they'll just get the free combo they tried for. for this reason, it's better to use yell at midscreen. you also get a combo afterwards.
characters like sindel and kitana will most likely fake a jump-in by using an air projectile so neither option is good in that case.

EDIT: hair whip can also be ducked which is weird.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea the problem with hair whip is that it doesn't hit mod or cause ause back which it should. An example of a move is reptiles acid hand. That's how sindels hair whip should be. But whatever :(

Also I don't mean it should hit overhead like the acid hand but it should do everything else it does.

Husteen

Noob.
just like ssfiv. my two mains were two of the best footsie characters in the game but everyone just jump jump jumps
*salt*

Husteen

Noob.
okay, i wanna talk about the sindel VS sub zero matchup.

i used to like this matchup because sindel had complete control. i could basically toy with sub and throw him around like a pillow. after the 1.05 patch, i keep a close eye out for his armored slide only because there's more incentive for him to use it and blocking it gets me a B3F2 combo. every sub i've fought after the patch (about 7) are like not even trying. now they know that they can just sit back and wait for an ice ball to trade with sindel's fireball, dash in, and combo because of his freeze buff. then they'll get me in the corner and desperately try to keep me there with a wall of clones. i'll levitate out and zone as much as i can knowing that he has an armored slide - which no sub has used against me yet. do they know his slide has armor??
when i decide they won't use the :en slide, i'll zone like normal and try to get them to jump into my yell but they just use a clone and back away or whatever. i'll try to get a jip for a combo and end up getting frozen by the clone which never used to happen to me before. all because i want to use more than just fireballs. i don't want a sub to win just by waiting to get me frozen =/

i'm trying to be nice here but you basically have to spam him now, and they STILL don't use the :en slide! what's going on?!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You stay as far away from sub as you can. I know you guys love doing rush down with sindel but stop it. If you want to rush down use another character. Use kitana, use kabal, use Sonya, use cage use Kung Lao don't use sindel if your looking to play rush down more then zone.

Sindels FIAF is the perfect tool vs subby and reptile alike. If he does his snow ball you can low fireball under it when it's mid screen. There shouldn't be much trade off in this fight. The subby player wants you up close and cornered. You have to work to make sure that doesn't happen. Which isn't that hard vs subby with her. Infact the sub vs sindel fight got easier for sindel because of the dash nerf.

It's almost the same fight vs reptile. Reptile just has the edge with his 6 frame dash.

Husteen

Noob.
i'm just trying to be nice and not spam but it's like they're begging to be spammed! -.- sub zero players used to try to approach sindel, which is what we want, but now they don't. he used to be the example i would use of a non-cheesy character but people are managing to do it with him as well.

reptile's dash block recovery was never changed to -21 so sindel can't punish it with her 44. that's what i think about that matchup.

Altaire

Noob
okay, i wanna talk about the sindel VS sub zero matchup.

i used to like this matchup because sindel had complete control. i could basically toy with sub and throw him around like a pillow. after the 1.05 patch, i keep a close eye out for his armored slide only because there's more incentive for him to use it and blocking it gets me a B3F2 combo. every sub i've fought after the patch (about 7) are like not even trying. now they know that they can just sit back and wait for an ice ball to trade with sindel's fireball, dash in, and combo because of his freeze buff. then they'll get me in the corner and desperately try to keep me there with a wall of clones. i'll levitate out and zone as much as i can knowing that he has an armored slide - which no sub has used against me yet. do they know his slide has armor??
when i decide they won't use the :en slide, i'll zone like normal and try to get them to jump into my yell but they just use a clone and back away or whatever. i'll try to get a jip for a combo and end up getting frozen by the clone which never used to happen to me before. all because i want to use more than just fireballs. i don't want a sub to win just by waiting to get me frozen =/

i'm trying to be nice here but you basically have to spam him now, and they STILL don't use the :en slide! what's going on?!
I love how this guy has a problem with every character who requires even the least bit of thought or effort for Sindel. First Smoke, then Reptile, now Sub? Really? Really?

Sindel is a low tier character. It's going to take a lot of work to win with her in high-level play. Sack up and learn to deal with it or stop bitching, one or the other.

Husteen

Noob.
lol! excellent matches, [MENTION=6106]Dan[/MENTION]! i was laughing and laughing.
nice to have some good fights for a change, tonight's crowd wasn't very welcoming.
a lot of funny moments. i wanted to get my ipod and record some of them but didn't feel like it. also, your internet "cuts out" at very convenient times lol. i'm not saying you're rage quitting but i'm gonna call it that because it's just so funny XD
i haven't made anyone rage quit for like two days.