What's new

Strategy Sindel ~ General Strategies/INFO/Questions

Urichinan

@Urichinan
About the deep JIK combo, you don't need to use EX Scream for that, you can do JIK > Dash > 1,1 > Dash > 1 > Dash > 1,1 > Hair Whip for about 21% if I remember correctly.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
i was just thinking... vortexes call for a character having both a low and overhead combo starters or an unblockable attack, sindel only has one of those. =/
Well "technically" instead of dashing, you can just whiff b+3 while they're down and have f+2 be the overhead starter.

you guys should be more specific here. if i was a new player, i would think the B+1 was unblockable and that the only way to avoid being hit by it was to wake up attack. this would be very misleading to a brand new player.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
it's sad that U3 doesn't have any solid uses. i think it's an anti air.
thats all. ive tired to find many uses for the move like others as urself as well either in combos or a starter but to no avail. it just ends combos and its just a knockdown. smh.
gosh, i wish she was faster, i wish her leviate move was actually fixed and less glitchy and a little more useful when she is in full flight mode. i wish she didnt have to compete with so many armored moves from other characters especially when she has the upper hand. i wish she didnt get stuffed outta almost all her moves because she has no armor or moves that are less than 10 frames. shes just so vulnerable. and the fact that we still main her says alot.

aside from what we all know about her and her serious weaknesses. its time to focus on what her strengths are or at least what she does best. we all know that her zoning is good. mediocre at best. what are some guaranteed ways aside from zoning that can put sindel up there. or at least that will make her less sucky.

Error

DF2+R2
Is it worth using 311 levitate cancel air fireball to prevent wake-up attacks while creating space? It seemed to work against a rolling opponent, but I don't know if I should trust the trainer.

Somberness

Lights
Is it worth using 311 levitate cancel air fireball to prevent wake-up attacks while creating space? It seemed to work against a rolling opponent, but I don't know if I should trust the trainer.
Yes, her fireballs hit OTG so you can't do anything about it but block. As long it hits before the wakeup invincibility starts of course.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Definitely, it forces the opponent to block on wake-up or they'll be hit by the Fireball. It puts Sindel at the advantage and gets them fullscreen, which is where Sindel wants you to be.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Levitate Cancel is god like.

She's gonna be the next kabal. lol
Lmfao she will never be the next kabal. You are silly. Flight cancel fireball is awesome but flight cancel is nothing like the dash cancel because she doesn't have 9 frame attacks like kabal. And the dash is a attacking move where the flight cancel isn't so people who know better can attack when she does her cancel.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Lmfao she will never be the next kabal. You are silly. Flight cancel fireball is awesome but flight cancel is nothing like the dash cancel because she doesn't have 9 frame attacks like kabal. And the dash is a attacking move where the flight cancel isn't so people who know better can attack when she does her cancel.

Sindel is not just a zoner.
She's dangerous upclose.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Sindel is not just a zoner.
She's dangerous upclose.
Dude...you better not be trolling because I've been saying this from day one... I think Sindel is most deadly when you combine both zoning with a touch of rush down...a recipe for Slaying-tastic beauty!!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
A touch of rush down is fine even I do that. But you better make sure you set yourself up to escape. It's wayyyyy too easy to flip the rush down on sindel and fuck her over hardcore.

RunwayMafia

A touch of rush down is fine even I do that. But you better make sure you set yourself up to escape. It's wayyyyy too easy to flip the rush down on sindel and fuck her over hardcore.

Very true my lover...very true!! How many times have I just bolted in like nobody's business and was handed a raping with no lube?? I think I tend to mix it up pretty well with Sindel...it can be tricky though...some characters I just stay back (ahem, Raiden)...

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery

Lol. True Dan. If u make one mistake when pressuring its spells a world of trouble for sindel. I agree with u Dan. Doing a little rushdown with sindel is fine I believe all of us sindel mainers do that. But I think some are becoming a little to dependent on rushing down with her. Even im gulity with that at times. And not relying on what she is suppose to be good at. I understand we all want to be godlike with her to show that is she definitely not low tier. But its hard to do that with what we have been given with.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Not anyone can play her well upclose.
It takes a good sindel, and im practicing.

The top 2 are husteen and runway, they can zone like a mothafucker, but god, they know how to rush down with her.

Run way, im rooting for you kipp <3
I wanna see you set a name for sindel.
you can do it!

my sindel will be dormant for a while, i picked her up about a month and a half ago as a serious character on my roster, and just recently, im hoping to improve her further.

RunwayMafia

Not anyone can play her well upclose.
It takes a good sindel, and im practicing.

The top 2 are husteen and runway, they can zone like a mothafucker, but god, they know how to rush down with her.

Run way, im rooting for you kipp <3
I wanna see you set a name for sindel.
you can do it!

my sindel will be dormant for a while, i picked her up about a month and a half ago as a serious character on my roster, and just recently, im hoping to improve her further.
Oh thank you Joe! That's quite a compliment! We have played so many Kitana/Sindel/Mileena/Jade matches it's crazy. Kitana got me top 16 at Dev so I'm hoping her old, hooker wench of a mother get's me, well, higher than that! If my Sindel does damage at NEC I will personally thank Dan on the stream for inspiring me and then promptly give him a booty shaking dance! :)

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
So did you guys know that Sindel and Sheeva have the same voice actress?

Annnnd yeah, that's pretty much all I got :/

DanCock

Cock Master!!
[MENTION=2877]Urichinan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2531]Delriach[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4970]CaliJokerstyle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8269]Husteen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION]
@all sindel players

i did some more cleaning of the sindel forum today. i kind of want our forum to be the best and cleanest on TYM. i still have more stuff to remove and merge..

[MENTION=2877]Urichinan[/MENTION] i merged all your combo threads with the main combo thread here, however when you complete your full combo list i will totally remove the combo thread we have stickied here and make your nice and clean one the main stickied one.

[MENTION=2157]UsedForGlue[/MENTION] ~ i moved your threads to the general sindel discussion thread. trust me we are all over that thread and enjoy all of your input so dont get upset that i closed them. just post here all of your insight and thoughts..

RunwayMafia

For those who have (a bit of) trouble landing 1+yell after her 44, you can d4+yell as well for the same 11%.
I find it easier and more comfy to do. Been dropping 1+yell sometimes and I hate it.
1+yell as an anti air & tele punisher FTW though. lol
Wow, it's amazing the simplistic little things that I don't even think of. I'm gonna try this out because I actually hate doing the 1 yell after 44...sometimes I am spot on with landing the 1 and sometimes I can never get it to land (I'm too impatient with waiting for her to land form the 44). Good stuff!

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
44 actually offers a wide range of combo opportunities. I've been able to do b12 then f1 2 step up after a 44 online.
2 b12 in a row can also be done, followed by d1+step up/hair whip but that one's better off done offline or online near a wall.
44 b2 4+ fireball is neat as well. But when it comes to meter, there's no better than 44 b12 dash 111+yell EX :uzi:
The 44 b2 4+fireball is neat I do that all the time. Normally I will do jip 2>yell jip 44 and whatever after that cause it adds extra damage for 44.

Instead of 44 just by itself sometimes.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
The 44 b2 4+fireball is neat I do that all the time. Normally I will do jip 2>yell jip 44 and whatever after that cause it adds extra damage for 44.

Instead of 44 just by itself sometimes.

Quit doing that combo.

JIP > 2 > Scream > JIP > b+3,f+2 > Ender or JIP > b+3,f+2 > Scream > JIP > b+3,f+2 > Ender.

You get like 20% extra damage.