What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
OH_MY_GOD! I am so hype!

I'm next! I can't wait to see what you got for me, Embarq85. Aw man, thank you so much for taking the time you have for me. It really means a lot. :)

Hey whats up ! im pumped to see my name is on the list ! but if you havnt started on my sig , itd be sweet if instead of kenshi with the sword out line it would be sektor with a missle out line instead! but if you have already started dont worry about it im sure i would like it just as much ! thanks again your a boss for this !

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
That_is_so_awesome!

Thank you so much Embarq85
You have my utmost respect and gratitude for this!!!

I sooo don't know which one to use either...they both look amazing!
Better than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you again, man!!!

SolidAsh

Bloodylicious..

zerohundred is next and than it's back in order from there. You were next in line zero, but I started the sig making while waiting for your response. I'll throw all you characters in there. If you have specific renders, let me know, because if it's not a fighting game, I'm not sure what looks good.

Update: Here is my current list of requests I'm doing in order guys.

ZerOHundr3d
Sasarix
Mikemetroid
BodamEscapePlan
J360
RampaginDragon
xInfra Deadx
Enenra
SunnyD
Looks awesome! Thanks dude, keep these sigs coming =)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Embarq... dude. Stick me at the back of the bus... but i'd love a "shredder" SZ paired with Ermac. I want to use your sig at this site while Menace's graces the MKU site.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I can't seem to find a picture of sub zero entering. Send me a link if you have one. If not, is there another cyber pose you would like?
The ones that sage posted are cool. Any video with csz in it should have it

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Skitzo

Noob
Yo Embarq, i was thinking a nice barbed fence with Kabal holding both his hookswords in front of him. His arms lowered making an X with them so his hookswords could be crossed as well. In the background could be 'mini kabal's' doing different frames of Kabal's ND going across the sig. With it saying "Hazezie" centered on the bottem barbed wire border, that'd be cool. If it isn't too much.