What's new

Sig request for Embarq85

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
ok, so i know you have like 100 people that want you to make sigs for them, but could you add me to the list too? =)

Your Sigs are VERY good man, super creative, and i would love to rock one

so i was thinking it would be really cool to have all three ninjas in there UMK3 winning pose, i didn't really play UMK3, but they just look so damn cool in thoughts games

if possible, it would be nice to have both my online tags in there, EMMURE789, and Mothmonsterman0. If not that is fine you can just do EMMURE8789 since it's my TYM name

if you don't go with the UMK3 one, i will be more then happy to take anything else,

PS if you use MK9 Reptile please use his MK1 klassic

Thanks you very, very, very, very much if you decide to make me one
if not it's no big deal haha

zaf

professor
Damn, I need a sig from you dude. Every sig I see now is from you and is super bad ass.

I just would like an Ermac sig.
Place my name anywhere (wnba zaf)
Maybe the background could be the canada flag?

This is all

ZtrideRz

Noob
Wow that I fucking imense Embarq but you had to make it awkward for me haha now am going to be hours deciding which 1 to pick they are legendary you a absolute star man thank you very much. :)

ZtrideRz

Noob
Damn this thing trust me to not be able to get it on properly is there some sort off command or something am stumped.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Damn this thing trust me to not be able to get it on properly is there some sort off command or something am stumped.
Right click the picture, select "copy image location". Then up at the top of the screen where you alerts are, click your name and select signature from the menu. Then you just click the little image button and paste the link in the box that pops up, and VOILA. you can haz sig.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

are you filling the background with the forum color or using transparency? i'm asking because j360's sig is off a bit, the background isn't completely transparent.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Hey! Though you probably already have a long list, can I make a request?

- I'm hoping for a really cool Liu Kang render, like XBlades profile picture
- Background would be a fire-y red
- Maybe fire/embers as a fading effect?
- Having a sort've glow for Liu Kang would be nice as well, your choice of color
- My name at the bottom too, any font, maybe in red? Anything that compliments the rest
- Any details I may have missed, just let your creative juices flow!

Thnx! I love all of your other works, if you did this for me I'd weep tears of happiness.

It's a transparent color, but I added a lighting effect to 360's that lit up all around the sig and I didn't know unit was too late. I'll have to fix that. Nice call.
for future reference to avoid that happening you don't need to use the forum color to make it transparent, when you open a new file there's a drop-down Background Contents menu, set that to transparent and when you finish the image, save it as a .PNG and the pixels will be transparent (.jpeg, .bmp, etc. don't support transparent pixels and they'll turn white). you can have a layer filled with the forum color to see how it'll look on the forums, you can change the outside canvas color to make it completely the forums color too. that way you can use it on other forums as well.

I do use a transparent background. I added everything in layers and I added a lighting effect to the picture layer that has the bomb. Unfortunately that light illuminated outside of the signature border (which was a different layer). I do not match TYM's background color. I really appreciate your help though. Are you a sig artists or web designer or something along those lines? I know some sig artists on MKU actually go to school for design.
ohhh okay haha. yeah, that happens to me a lot when i put lighting on PNGs. i'm a graphic designer yeah, i have some certs but i'm not in school for it anymore, doing freelance/saving money is more fun lol.

Espio

Kokomo
These are really great and I know you have a laundry list of sig requests already, but if I may request a Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, and Rain sig, I like your style, so I'd love to see what you come up with. Just a preference, but if you could order them with Rain, Stryker,Jade, and Sheeva in that order, that would be cool, but it isn't necessary.

Thanks a ton in advance, these are gorgeous.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Embarq85
nice work
could i request a one with mileena on one side baraka on the other with the flesh pits stage as the backround?
also if i could have 1man3letters in some centered fancy text

thanks