What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
:( No 360 Love?
I was known for doing the Kintaro and SZ 3rd Fatality;
Freezing them, then jumping back full screen and throwing the ice bomb. This and LK's Dragon Fatality were my favorites as well as Scorpion's Spear slice (which was a bitch to pull off sometimes)...
I knew all of Shang Tsung's transforms and everyone's fatalities.
We need a 360 Tourney for this game, but it isn't on XBL marketplace is it?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Freezing them, then jumping back full screen and throwing the ice bomb. This and LK's Dragon Fatality were my favorites as well as Scorpion's Spear slice (which was a bitch to pull off sometimes)...

The vast majority of the MK2 community is on PSN. I wouldn't mind hosting an XBL tourney for MK2, but there needs to be enough demand for it to happen.

Sorry but your knowledge of fatalities will not help you win against any of these players.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Very true. MK2 on xbox is dead. I always have trouble finding matches.
Thank god I didn't buy a 360 just for MKAK! a good version of MK2 on PS4 is the only thing that can save us now I guess.

Does anyone realize there are like 30,000 people ranked on og MK2? Granted some of those are alt accounts, but still. People were playing this game NOT THAT LONG AGO.

Thank god I didn't buy a 360 just for MKAK! a good version of MK2 on PS4 is the only thing that can save us now I guess.

Does anyone realize there are like 30,000 people ranked on og MK2? Granted some of those are alt accounts, but still. People were playing this game NOT THAT LONG AGO.
true that

I guess the nostalgia wore off for everyone except for a handful of players. It's unfortunate, and it's most definitely going to get worse if it's not available on the PS4, which is what I assume will happen.

Edit* Does anyone know if our dlc from the ps3 will be transferable to the ps4?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I guess the nostalgia wore off for everyone except for a handful of players. It's unfortunate, and it's most definitely going to get worse if it's not available on the PS4, which is what I assume will happen.

As of right now, DLC will NOT transfer over to PS4

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard

Everyone seemed to disappear when MKAK came out.
Sad.

I agree it's only going to get worse, but it's not like everyone will have hundreds of dollars to get a ps4 right away, so I'm sure lots of people will still be on PS3. Unless the PS3 servers will all die?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Everyone seemed to disappear when MKAK came out.
Sad.

I agree it's only going to get worse, but it's not like everyone will have hundreds of dollars to get a ps4 right away, so I'm sure lots of people will still be on PS3. Unless the PS3 servers will all die?

If it's anything like PS2, the PS3 will still be around for several years before it eventually gets shut down. The PS2 was the most successful console of all time and they just recently stopped producing games for it.

In terms of MK2, once the MKAK servers are gone it appears that the population will be shifting back to Kaillera unless the game is re-released on the next gen consoles (which I'm sure it will be.)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Update: The stakes for this tournament have just gotten even bigger.... The first place winner will now have their choice of one of three different prizes:

A brand new PS4, a brand new XB1,

or.................

$500 cash
Why on earth would people not join now?
Get paid $500/hr to play video games? Sounds good to me.