What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

You're telling me you would back out of a tournament that is giving you a FREE shot at a brand new next-gen system, all because of a player that uses a tactic that is easily punishable? Not to mention, who's to say if you get matched up that he will be allowed to use Raiden anyway? Think about that for a minute... :)
good point, but imagine how pissed youd be if some fucktard won with a superman who was auto-firing and lose a ps4/xbox1

I hear you points and they are valid, just sayin.

Reactions: MKB

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
good point, but imagine how pissed youd be if some fucktard won with a superman who was auto-firing and lose a ps4/xbox1

I hear you points and they are valid, just sayin.

All I can say at this time is we will take your point into consideration.

All I can say at this time is we will take your point into consideration.
I figured itd be helpful, I can think of 4 players who are going to FREAK the FUCK out if they have to deal with that.

Im really not worried about losing the tourney, not gonna be even close to top 5, just saving the drama if per say Culongy won using raiden against lets say......Yungnicca as an example and Yung loses a PS4, houston we have a problem......

I understand its punishable, but why should all the sudden I have to train myself against a tactic that only 1-3 players use with a 3rd party controller while in a toruney.

I appreciate the consideration though:)

Ill stay in regardless I guess, just venting and saying, im a miserable fuck today so I feel like venting

CUKO28

Noob
Wazaaaaaa mo fos!
Sign me up! I wanna a PS4 btw :)

Off topic: Gg's to Gematria last night on OG MK2. Some good times man.
Gg's to Thuvthuv on Dragon Crown. Whore power! :)

I took off work today because of Dragon's Crown CUKO28. I think I have Tinnitus from mashing buttons. My elbow is burning and inflammed. What the hell. Can hardly move it without it hurting. I'm a mess.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Wazaaaaaa mo fos!
Sign me up! I wanna a PS4 btw :)

Off topic: Gg's to Gematria last night on OG MK2. Some good times man.
:)
It didn't lag? Once in a while it will still be playable. I don't understand how it can be so terrible most of the time and then sometimes work ok.

CUKO28

Noob
OG MK2 is definitely still playable. There were slight lag spots between me and Gematria but nothing horrible. At least on my end. I played Youngnicca about 2 months ago and our connection was ok too. My most recent was with Culongy and it was perfect.
But you won't catch me lurking too much on either version of MK2. If you do, it's just one of my rare appearances :)

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
OG MK2 is definitely still playable. There were slight lag spots between me and Gematria but nothing horrible. At least on my end. I played Youngnicca about 2 months ago and our connection was ok too. My most recent was with Culongy and it was perfect.
But you won't catch me lurking too much on either version of MK2. If you do, it's just one of my rare appearances :)
You must be catching it when the stars are aligned LOL.
99% of people I used to play og with in a clear connection, now lag badly and complain about it lagging with others too.
Ugh I wish it would play lag-free again!!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Is zipcord aka rocky rose entering the tournament? I would like to beat that hillbilly ass and record him
Even if he were allowed to compete, he would have no chance without his top tier.
Same reason guys like Scorpangel or Niki wouldn't be interested in playing.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Even if he were allowed to compete, he would have no chance without his top tier.
Same reason guys like Scorpangel or Niki wouldn't be interested in playing.

I've reached out to Scorpangel, he's shown some interest but has yet to signup. I wouldn't mind if Bucktown entered either. I'm interested to see how he would fare without the use of Mileena.

edit: While I'm thinking of it... MIKECALDWELL, I know you had to have seen this thing at least once. Interested?

I've reached out to Scorpangel, he's shown some interest but has yet to signup. I wouldn't mind if Bucktown entered either. I'm interested to see how he would fare without the use of Mileena.

edit: While I'm thinking of it... MIKECALDWELL, I know you had to have seen this thing at least once. Interested?

I'll play. I'm mostly interested in seeing how badly gamemk fails at screwing people over. lol. I just realized this tourney is on my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
We've got 16 entrants, folks. Pretty good, but I know we can do better.

Does TYM really mean to tell me that only 16 people are interested in a chance at winning a free next-gen system in which the odds favor just about anyone?

We've got 16 entrants, folks. Pretty good, but I know we can do better.

Does TYM really mean to tell me that only 16 people are interested in a chance at winning a free next-gen system in which the odds favor just about anyone?

I think only 16 people knew MK existed before MK9. lol

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I've reached out to Scorpangel, he's shown some interest but has yet to signup. I wouldn't mind if Bucktown entered either. I'm interested to see how he would fare without the use of Mileena.?
Niki/Bucktown can def play with a few other characters... he just opts not to.
Anyway I haven't seen him playing in probably over a year.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I messaged about a dozen oldskool mk'ers on my list last week about the tourney. Seems a lot of them have totally moved on from the game as only a small number replied. And those that answered didn't give a definite answer as to whether they were participating or not.

One gamer who seemed interested in competing is Dizzy aka MissSpin! She said she is stepping out of retirement so she can whoop some outworld @$$ one more time :) I'm not affiliated with this tourney so maybe she will post here to confirm her participation, but she did seriously ask to be entered.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I messaged about a dozen oldskool mk'ers on my list last week about the tourney. Seems a lot of them have totally moved on from the game as only a small number replied. And those that answered didn't give a definite answer as to whether they were participating or not.

One gamer who seemed interested in competing is Dizzy aka MissSpin! She said she is stepping out of retirement so she can whoop some outworld @$$ one more time :) I'm not affiliated with this tourney so maybe she will post here to confirm her participation, but she did seriously ask to be entered.
Miss Spin is one of the best umk3 players I've ever played. Never seen her play mk2 but I imagine she can hold her own.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
What's her PS3 name? Interested in seeing if there's a girl who is better at MK2 than my sister!