What's new

Shinnok's Sirkle of Terror

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I would just like to reiterate one thing about this tournament...

the first prize winner will receive a brand new system of their choice (PS4 or XB1).
:coffee:

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Will everyone be waiting while the current 2 people play each other? Or is it that, those 2 peoples' names are drawn and they go off to play, and another 2 names are drawn right away?

Also it should be mentioned that the og MK2 version lags so badly nowdays, that it is recommended players have MKAK (Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection) MK2.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Will everyone be waiting while the current 2 people play each other? Or is it that, those 2 peoples' names are drawn and they go off to play, and another 2 names are drawn right away?

Also it should be mentioned that the og MK2 version lags so badly nowdays, that it is recommended players have MKAK (Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection) MK2.

Depending on the number of entries, we will likely have multiple games running at the same time. Once we get down to a certain number, we'll play one match at a time until we get down to the final 2 players.

LOL whatever dude... you could end up winning it too. You're better than most people.
well, there is a glimmer of hope, I played my friend in person the other day (Canibus860) at his house and wiped the floor with him so badly it was rediculous, I was doing things that even surprised me, I think the longer I go without playing is when I play best.

Im not playing a single game of mk2 until tourney, maybe ill end up doing better.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
well, there is a glimmer of hope, I played my friend in person the other day (Canibus860) at his house and wiped the floor with him so badly it was rediculous, I was doing things that even surprised me, I think the longer I go without playing is when I play best.

Im not playing a single game of mk2 until tourney, maybe ill end up doing better.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The wheel will do its job in shifting the power around to the point where just about anyone can win.

Lol, the more I think about it, elites are targets. If circumstances permit, they'll find themselves behind the reticle more often the most.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I made a slight alteration to the Shao Kahn slot to make it more clear.

I ask all of you who have currently signed up to let your friends, PSN buddies, and anyone else who even remotely likes MK2 (who isn't banned) know about this event. This could be the last time that MK2 is in the spotlight for quite a while.

Tagging ZAQ, summoning, gamemk in case they might have interest.

I went over to FSD (FreeStepDodge) again to see if anyone is interested. I might check out a few other sites to see what I can do.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Regarding my participation in this event, since I will be responsible for streaming the wheel spinning and coordinating the stream in general with Phil, I will not be able to play in the tournament. My role in this community is to keep classic MK alive and this is my (and Ththuvhul 's contribution to making that happen.

Why couldn't there be a joint-system tournament. Both XBOX and PS3 users could play for their respective prizes (Microsoft point codes ranging from 800 - 2400, 3 - 12 month memberships; Full Arcade download for PS3, ect.)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Why couldn't there be a joint-system tournament. Both XBOX and PS3 users could play for their respective prizes (Microsoft point codes ranging from 800 - 2400, 3 - 12 month memberships; Full Arcade download for PS3, ect.)

That would require all participants to own both systems, which very few people do. On top of that, the vast majority of the MK2 community is on PSN. It's just not feasible.