What's new

Sheeva projectile property or glitch?!?

I looked around the forum to see if somebody already brought this up and didn't find anything about it so I figured I should share this with u guys:

Yesterday I was trolling around on psn using our beloved four armed beast (soooooooooo much fun) and i happen to find out something unusual...I played a kabal first and than a JC, and it happened that their ex shadow kick and nomad dash did not absorb nor go through sheeva's fireball, not even once...so I hit the lab with a friend and tested it and it really seems like they can't absorb the hit...maybe it only works during some specific frames or maybe it's a non intended glitch.

any thoughts? anyone else happened to find out about it?

What are you saying? That they got hit out of their ex moves? This happens with Kabal because he only has armor on start up (and maybe a few frames after). JC loses armor as he reaches full screen.

i am really not joking lol
the kabal thing is explained with the starup frames so i'll put it aside, but the JC one not...i could really hit him every single time and trust me i was stoned too lol, the only smart thing i could think ov is that sheeva's fireball maybe has some properties we don't know about, almost like it counts as 2 hits (it shure has the biggest pushback on block than any other projectile)

i am really not joking lol
the kabal thing is explained with the starup frames so i'll put it aside, but the JC one not...i could really hit him every single time and trust me i was stoned too lol, the only smart thing i could think ov is that sheeva's fireball maybe has some properties we don't know about, almost like it counts as 2 hits (it shure has the biggest pushback on block than any other projectile)
I told you, JC loses armor on ex shadow kick as he reaches full screen. I just tested this and he can still armor through the fire ball if it's close to him.

than probably what happens full screen is that sheeva's projectile startup added with jc losing armor after some frames makes the trick happen...good to know guess sheeva's projectile has some use after all lol

than probably what happens full screen is that sheeva's projectile startup added with jc losing armor after some frames makes the trick happen...good to know guess sheeva's projectile has some use after all lol
There's no trick, it works with everyone's projectile. Hit JC with anything as he reaches full screen and he'll get snuffed out.

what i mean with trick is that u would have to read carefully and time the projectile?s throw with any other charachter in order to hit him out ox ex sk (obviously imagine a realistic encounter)...while her projectile naturally slow startup will always work cause it'll hit exactly when he loses armor (granting that he thows out ex sk on reaction thinking you'r about to throw one) that's what i mean with "trick" :)

Flagg

Noob
Was it Sheevas Ex Fireball?

That move has super armour, so she won't get knocked down by Cage at least.

Was it Sheevas Ex Fireball?

That move has super armour, so she won't get knocked down by Cage at least.
no no...regular fireball, what happens is that full screen if sheeva launches a fireball and cage does ex shadow kick on reaction he'll get hit right out of hit cause sheeva's projectile will hit him right when he loses armor...with any other charachter with faster projectiles u would have to time it right in prder to hit cage out of ex sk...(maybe reptile's slow forceball and skarlet blood ball work too for the same reason)

its slow startup makes it terrible for exchanges but properties on hit are fantastic, if used wisely is amazing; great damage (ex is unbelievable, even though meter is better saved for grabs), awesome block stun and pushback, hits mid and if not abused, trust me will really get people off guard (for some reason nobody ever expect a sheeva player to use it constantly)