What's new

Shang Tsung Kombos

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It scales like crazy, but you can kombo off your armored special with down-goro. You can do armor-morph-goro(down)-df1(amp) into kombo ender. The most I'm getting is around 20%, though, so it seems a waste of meter to do the amp skulls.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
What combos are yall doing in the corner with him?
Yeah I was going to ask the same thing, but after labbing I found that you can do his normal combo with a backdash after close ground skull. It's tighter and higher execution but it seems consistent enough, I was doing an easier combo before.

So like F4121~DB1, backdash, 4~DF1, 4~DF1, F4~DF1, F4~DB3 (388)

You can also do a S1 after the DB1 for an easy mode combo following a similar path for much less damage but easier combos.

The normal combo for B22 works too but the backdash timing is different

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Yeah I was going to ask the same thing, but after labbing I found that you can do his normal combo with a backdash after close ground skull. It's tighter and higher execution but it seems consistent enough, I was doing an easier combo before.

So like F4121~DB1, backdash, 4~DF1, 4~DF1, F4~DF1, F4~DB3 (388)

You can also do a S1 after the DB1 for an easy mode combo following a similar path for much less damage but easier combos.

The normal combo for B22 works too but the backdash timing is different
Yeah I've been doing the s1 after db1 for consistency currently.

Marinjuana

Just a little thing, you can combo from both versions of 24 without a special cancel in the corner, you could just throw it out and visually confirm it even just the second hit. But also that you can do young 24~spikes into an easy combo

Marinjuana

are there any bnb transcription?
B22~db1(old morph before skull), 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

I like to do 3-df1 after the first skull for consistency and you can also side switch if you delay

F4121~df1, 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

This is your main combo, you can actually morph into old shang in between f4 and the first 1. Edited the right input

Fullscreen EXdf1, (walk into place), 4~df1, 4~db3

You can punish full screen stuff luke Scorpion spear. You can also hit confirm full screen ground skull(dbf1) into EX df1

24~df1(old morph before skull), 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

Lesser damage from your 8 frame 2 for punishes

Last edited:
B22~db1(old morph before skull), 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3 (I like to do 3-df1 after the first skull for consistency and you can also side switch if you delay)

F4212~db1, 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3 (This is your main combo, you can actually morph into old shang in between f4 and the first 2)

Fullscreen EXdf1, (walk into place), 4~df1, 4~db3 (You can punish full screen stuff luke Scorpion spear)

You can also hit confirm full screen ground skull(dbf1) into EX df1
Ty my friend!

B22~db1(old morph before skull), 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

I like to do 3-df1 after the first skull for consistency and you can also side switch if you delay

F4212~db1, 4~df1, 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

This is your main combo, you can actually morph into old shang in between f4 and the first 2.

Fullscreen EXdf1, (walk into place), 4~df1, 4~db3

You can punish full screen stuff luke Scorpion spear. You can also hit confirm full screen ground skull(dbf1) into EX df1

24~df1(old morph before skull), 4~df1, f4~df1, f4~db3

Lesser damage from your 8 frame 2 for punishes
F4212~db1, is this correct? Or F4 121~dF1, ?

Marinjuana

F4212~db1, is this correct? Or F4 121~dF1, ?
I think it's f4121 my bad. His long string as old boy Shang. DB1 champ I think but I could be confused with the corner, just whatever hits they are different range ground skulls.

Last edited: