What's new

Shang Tsung Kombos

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I have a few different routes off this starter. I have a route with meter as well but it's not worth it unless it's to kill or brutality swag on players.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus

Finally decided to learn Sindel. Got a pretty swaggy unnecessary morf combo with Shang into form steal. My left thumb is not happy.

How hard are you all on the dpad?

I use an elite series 2 on xbox and the dpad is literally metal

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Optimalish meterless BNB of F4 with fatal blow?

Late to the reply for sure I rummage the thread every so often because I like to be as optimal as possible; but this is what I found. I couldn't make it stronger but hey no meter involved.

Edit: Even the little things I like labbing he doesn't get crazy damage when you're in an intense match so just geting this helps.

Last edited:

Hyphen-M

Noob
Had a lot of fun and frustration making this since I only have a vague idea what I'm doing with a few characters. If anybody is interested here's a morph combo video that I've been working on for a bit.

LEGEND

YES!

Is this max damage for a 7F punish with Shang, no meter?

Max damage unbreakable 1 bar combo?

I don't usually try to come up with my own combo routes, but I haven't seen these situational ones covered before.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

I don't know what to do with scorp is it just flashy because I'm not really seeing too much damage do I have to learn Kameleon then?

I know the more ground skulls you do the harder it scales, this just doesn't seem worth the effort.

Had some to to lab it out properly so heres shang 1 bar morph into combo continuation,without kameo usage from his standard optimal bnb.

F4121xxdf1,s4xxdf1,s4xxdf1,f4xxdb1EX,dbf1,df1,Morph....

After this depending on the character you can continue,with mileena for example its 1xxroll into ender,scorpion can 1xx spear into ender.

The combo is very stric and the key is keeping hight during both s4 parts,doing them rather early and perfect input dbf1 abd df1 so they are done immidetlly when available(a bit tricky as this game has non existent buffering).

HiddenSelectCounterPick

I want to make my combos longer but I can't really hit more than 2 regular far ground skulls consistently full screen(skill issue with age) after up kameo. I've tried triple skulls into up kameo but it's inconsistent with up kameo any suggestions? I'm trying to hit someone online with this.

I tried this against shao and tried to morf into axe buff into knee after the 2nd df1ex and it's to tight the most I can get is s1 into knee. Maybe b3 3+4 could catch. But can someone post any flashy combos that are actually doable online? This combo is doable but I don't like scorp he doesn't help much outside of combos.

Maybe some updated goro combos?

Last edited: